Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Three

Xie Qi and the other guards prepared to go back to Duke Ding Residence and report.

Jiang Ningbao kind of missed the duke and called out Xie Qi and the others. She went back to the room to change into a light purple lotus patterned long dress. She appeared graceful, dainty, and beautiful.

"Lady, the carriage is ready." Chun Le spoke immediately.

Jiang Ningbao's lips curved into a tender beautiful smile. She spoke to her older brother, "Brother, I will go to Duke Ding Residence for a while."

Jiang Jin looked at his little sister dressing up pretty to see Duke Ding and his heart felt sour, though he sent of Ningbao with a smile.

Taking a shortcut, an hour later, the carriage arrived at Duke Ding Residence. From Butler Zhao, Jiang Ningbao knew that Duke Ding Xie Heng was in the residence and a trace of excitement and happiness flashed through her eyes.

In accordance with the rules, Jiang Ningbao first went to Thriving Joy Hall to visit Old Madam Xie and then went to the main courtyard. On the way, Jiang Ningbao met Xie Jingyi who was as cool and handsome as usual. She politely smiled at him and the two brushed past each other.

Xie Jingyi turned back to look at the gentle and graceful back, and then turned to leave.

In the main courtyard, Duke Ding Xie Heng was sorting out the documents in his study. He knew from the guards that the little lady was coming and his cold and hard face slowly softened, so handsome that it made one hold one's breath.

At this time, the little lady led two servant girls and appeared in front of him. The beautiful girl aged sixteen was as if a fresh flower bud at the tip of a branch desiring to bloom, beautiful and enchanting.

Duke Ding Xie Heng's heart slightly moved. Once the little lady saw him, she immediately smiled and threw her two servant girls as her gentle and graceful figure sprinted toward him.

"Sir duke, are you pleasantly surprised?" Once Jiang Ningbao sprinted over, she intimately held his long and strong arm as she lifted her small face to ask with a smile.

"Pleasantly surprised." Duke Ding Xie Heng's mouth slightly curved and his voice was low and magnetic. He strode in steady steps and led the little lady to the main hall in the main courtyard. A black clothed guard cleverly served tea and retreated.

Chun Xi and Chun Le had long gotten used to their lady and Duke Ding being alone in the room. They trust Duke Ding's moral character and was not worried in the slightest as they waited quietly outside.

"Fortunately, my oldest uncle woke up in time. If not, me and my older brother would stay at Clear Water Temple for one or two more days. Once I thought that I won't be able to receive Sir duke's letter for one or two days, my heart missed it so much."

Jiang Ningbao sat at Duke Ding's side and with familiar moves, she poured tea for her and the duke. She took the teacup and sipped the tea. She sighed in satisfaction and spoke sweet words.

Duke Ding Xie Heng's ears slightly reddened and his nose smelled the light clear scent from the little lady. He could not help but hugged the little lady into his embrace and looked at her seriously, "I will go to see you."

The feeling of hugging the little lady was really good.

Being hugged so suddenly made Jiang Ningbao startled and her face exploded in redness. She was surprised in her heart. Could it be that after they hugged two days ago, the duke was finally enlightened?

"Sir duke, you're being bad." Jiang Ningbao settled in his embrace with a red face and mumbled with a small voice. Her voice was soft as if she was acting spoiled. Her heart was filled with happiness and joy.

"Yes." Duke Ding Xie Heng nodded. His low voice carried a trace of smile. He then spoke of another matter, "Ningbao, the old servant you're looking for has been found."

"Thank you, sir duke." Jiang Ningbao raised her head happily. She pecked his handsome face and left a faint pink lip print.

With an experienced old servant by her side, she would be taught a lot in the future. As for whether the old servant could be believed or not, Jiang Ningbao could only observe slowly.

Being kissed for the second time, even if it was a peck, Duke Ding Xie Heng hugged the little lady for the second time and his lips unconsciously raised up.

"Sir duke, I've brewed the rest of the medicinal wines that the emperor needed, you can send others to take the medicinal wines away. Store it for half a month and you can drink them." Jiang Ningbao did not forget the important matter after getting happy.

"Okay, I will send someone to take it tomorrow."

"Sir duke, at Jinjiang Teahouse yesterday, I made Miss Yang lose face and reveal her cards. Miss Yang is probably angry at me. In the future, I definitely cannot co-exist with her."

Jiang Ningbao silently spoke that it was not only unable to co-exist, Yang Shuqing was probably wishing to get rid of her, this person who was unpleasant in the eyes.

"Not an important person, don't mind her." Duke Ding Xie Heng heard the little lady mentioning the ambitious Yang Shuqing and a trace of ice coldness flashed in his ominous filled eyes.

So Yang Shuqing was an irrelevant person in Duke Ding's heart. Jiang Ningbao's lips curved to a happy smile, "Yes, I know now."

The two spoke intimately and Jiang Ningbao just knew that the donation was suggested by the duke. Her heart unavoidably felt proud.

The duke was amazing, with one move, he stole around half of Yang Shuqing's spotlight.

Yang Shuqing was probably very angry.

When she left, Jiang Ningbao finally realized that she left a faint pink lips print on the duke's face and slyness and happiness flashed through her eyes. She waved toward him and led the two old servants up the carriage.