Chapter Ninety One

The two servant girls following behind, Chun Xi and Chun Le, looked at each other. Hearing Butler Zhao's words, this was the courtyard Duke Ding lived in. So their lady had directly passed through the hall into the inner chamber.

"This isn't good, right?" Chun Le's smiley face showed hesitation and spoke in a small voice.

Chun Zi smiled in helplessness. She lowered her voice and replied, "The emperor decreed the marriage and it is settled. The lady knows what she is doing." Chun Le just came to her lady's side yesterday so she did not know her lady well.

From the time Butler Zhao came to annul the engagement, the lady was no longer gentle and agreeable. The bold things she had done were not little.

Now, the whole capital was full of the rumors about her lady and Duke Ding.

It's only entering the inner chamber. Based on Duke Ding's character, he won't do any bold things, but her lady whose guts grew big might not be the same. Chun Le should be worrying about the duke.

"Sir duke, this is your courtyard?" Jiang Ningbao observed the courtyard in curiosity. The courtyard was quite big and the plants were obviously delicately trimmed and planted. It was simple and imposing. There was also a big field for practicing martial arts. It suited Duke Ding very much.

Duke Ding faintly said, "Yes." And he walked to the small martial arts practice field out of habit.

Jiang Ningbao's eyes lit up. She lifted her skirt and walked forward, her tender and delicate face was filled with the desire to have a go. It had been a long time since she last practiced and her movements were rusty. This time, her red whip was placed in the carriage and she did not take it with her. She could try her skills.

"Sir duke, why don't we have a spar?"

The black clothed personal guards in the courtyard all stared at Jiang Ningbao with stunned gazes. Jiang fourth miss, this slim and tender lady, actually wanted to spar with the duke.

Duke Ding saw her slim and tender figure, especially her graceful and slim waist that looked as if it would be hurt with just a light touch. He unnaturally shifted his gaze and spoke coldly.

"You cannot, you'll get hurt."

Jiang Ningbao's brow was raised and she had a brilliant smile, "I can or cannot, won't the duke know after trying?" Saying this, her body moved and her right hand became like a knife that was thrust toward Duke Ding. Her move was swift and fierce, formidable and impressive.

Duke Ding's eyes flashed with ripples and astonishment. He did not think that the little lady would be this fierce.

One could tell that this move was not a move that was showy and of no use.

Duke Ding's tall and straight body did not move. His move was fast like thunder. He immediately reached out his hand to capture the little lady's arm. Jiang Ningbao was no chicken either. She moved her body and her long and slender hand captured Duke Ding's arm instead. The move was done in an instant.

In an instant, the two had exchanged many blows.

The black clothed personal guards all widened their eyes as they stared at the black and light blue colors intermingling on the field. One was manly and domineering, the other soft and tender, looking like they're well-matched in strength.

Jiang fourth miss actually practised martial arts.

Chun Xi covered her face. Her lady actually revealed her fierce nature this fast. Chun Le was incomparably shocked and her smiley face was in a trance.

"The lady practises martial arts?"

"That's right. The lady is good at flinging whips. Sir Zhang, a grown man, was flung flying with just one swing from the lady." Since it was revealed, Chun Xi did not need to keep it a secret.

Fortunately, the lady was about to get married to the duke and there was even a marriage decree. She did not need to worry that her engagement would be annulled again.

Chun Xi felt rejoiced in her heart.

The black clothed guards around had sharp ears and hearing Chun Xi and Chun Le's conversation, they all twitched their lips. So Jiang fourth miss only looked soft and weak on the outside but was actually fierce on the inside.

She even made a grown man fly with just one swing.

On the martial arts field, Jiang Ningbao fought to her heart's content. Duke Ding was really a good opponent. A pity that he did not go all out. It seemed that the difference between her and Duke Ding was quite big. It was all Duke Ding conceding her.

But, this was a good chance.

Jiang Ningbao's eyes turned and her lips had on a sly smile. She suddenly shouted 'ah' tenderly and her excellent and graceful figure was about to fall to the ground.

Duke Ding's heart trembled and he immediately retracted his strength. He quickly flew and reached out his hand to receive her, but Jiang Ningbao took this chance to pull him and they both fell on the ground.

With the posture of the woman pushing down the man.

The black clothed personal guards, Chun Xi, and Chun Le all watched with widened eyes and gaping mouths.

On top of Duke Ding Xie Heng's hard and firm body, Jiang Ningbao's hair was loose and some strands fell. Her breathing was faint and her sweat was fragrant. On her white face, there was a layer of faint pink. She looked beautiful and enchanting, making others could not lift their eyes off her.

The little lady's body was soft and tender, carrying a faint fragrance as she pushed down on him. The mind of Duke Ding Xie Heng, this firm and unyielding handsome man, blanked. A foreign limp and numbing sensation traveled across his body and he stiffened.

He could not move and could not not move.

His ears turned pink.

The two were silent.

Jiang Ningbao's eyes were bright like the stars. She looked at the handsome and resolute face of Duke Ding and smiled tenderly. Her clear and melodious voice carried a trace of smugness.

"Sir duke, I win."