Chapter Thirty Five

This was indirectly confirming one's identity.

She could not not admit it. If she gave herself a fake identity, without the backing of Changning Count Residence, this little king would immediately kidnap her.

The people who still held suspicion were in an uproar.

So this tender and delicate beauty was the rumored ugly beyond compare Jiang fourth miss!

"Jiang fourth miss, this heir is full of sincerity. It you are willing, this heir will send someone to propose tomorrow." Little king Xiao Ran smiled as he spoke on his own.

The more he see, the more he felt that this strong and resilient Jiang fourth miss who had tender and delicate appearance was more appetizing than Oldest Miss Yang who was radiant and charming.

A pity that her family background was not enough and she had her engagement canceled by Xie Jingyi, her reputation harmed. If not, he would marry her as his heiress.

The little king who thoroughly loved female beauty sighed in pity.

Once the audience heard the little king's words, they were stunned and their eyes were wide open. They felt sympathy toward this Jiang fourth miss who was surrounded by people, for her to be favored by this big 'buddha'.

Really, really unfortunate.

In a secret corner in the government office, without anyone noticing, a man wearing silk clothes with talk, handsome, and noble disposition came. There was a male servant by this youth's side.

"Heir, it's King Rui Residence's little king and Jiang fourth miss."

The pretty man walked silk stared at the delicate beauty surrounded by people.

After not seeing for three years, she was even more beautiful and mesmerizing, carrying a hidden presence that solely belonged to her, bursting into bloom her radiance.

When his gaze averted to little king Xiao Ran, the pretty male could not help but frown and his gaze sunk.

Jiang Ningbao who was protected by two guards had calmed down. Wanting to leave, if she was not careful, her reputation may shatter. It seemed that she could only use unconventional gambit. With a plan in her heart, Jiang Ningbao pursed her lips. She deliberately patted the pearl head ornaments on her head, she laughed lightly.

"Little king, do you know why I agree to annul the engagement this simply and straight-forwardly?"

A lot of beauty were beautiful only in skin, but their presence were lacking. This Jiang fourth miss was beautiful to the bones and her aura was special, giving others a conflicting feeling. Every frown and every smile could not hide the elegance and intellectual brilliance.

The crowd was once again looked at her in stunned feelings.

Actually, this was also Jiang Ningbao not covering her radiance.

Her looks were pitiful and delicate, but her action and aura did not change. Suddenly having her face revealed in this kind of place, Jiang Ningbao's objective was still getting married to Duke Ding.

Since she could not hide it, then she would improvise.

Little king Xiao Ran's eyes flashed with a feeling of being stunned from her beauty. Hearing her words, he immediately got interested. He asked in vigorous interest, "Why? Isn't it because that guy Xie Jingyi give you a lot of compensation?"

The crowd heard the little king's straight-forward words and they all straightened their ears, wanting to hear Jiang fourth miss' answer.

The man wearing silk robes and the corner had long taken in Jiang Ningbao's change in aura. He suddenly felt that he had never known this ex-fiancee.

Especially after not meeting for three years. He did not know of her uniqueness.

Hearing her saying the matter of engagement, the pretty man in silk robes subconsciously held his breath and rubbed the ring on his finger.

The male servant at the side was this and was stunned.

Could it be that the heir still had lingering attachment to Jiang fourth miss?

Then what about Miss Yang?

Jiang Ningbao's mouth curved and she flicked her hair. Her words surprised the crowd, "Because I feel that being my ex-fiance's mom is better, isn't it?"

Chun Xi was shocked, "....."

Lady.. How could the lady say such words at a crowd like this?

The audience was shocked beyond measure.

They did not hear it wrong, right? Jiang fourth miss actually said that she wanted to become Heir Xie's mom? Then..... Then wouldn't it be marrying to Duke Ding?

OMG! What a big piece of rumor material!

The crowd was excited.

In Dayue, who did not know of Duke Ding? Although he had big influence and power and famous reputation, but he was the poisonous husband in the eyes of females and the person all female avoided.

This Jiang fourth miss was really courageous.

The male in the corner stiffened and a trace of complicated and stupefied feelings flash through the bottom of his eyes. He did not think that after engagement annulment, his ex-fiancee would had this kind of idea.

The trusted male servant did not dare to look at sir heir. He never thought that Jiang fourth miss actually..... actually wanted to be sir heir's mom!

Could it be after getting her engagement annulled, she was dealt with too big of a blow and gave up on herself?

But.....this was good.

Little king Xiao Ran's pair of plum blossom eyes widened and he was obviously shocked. He looked at Jiang Ningbao in disbelief.

"Jiang fourth miss, you.....you are not joking?"

Jiang Ningbao took back her smile and her gaze was serious.

"Little king, I'm not joking. Everybody know that between me, this fiancee, and Oldest Miss Yang, he chose Oldest Miss Yang, meaning that we are destined to meet but not fated to be together."

"Moreover, me and Heir Xie only met a few times and the last three years, I've never met Heir Xie, so there is no deep feeling. Heir Xie is dragon among men, Miss Yang is talented, the two of them suit each other."

The pretty male in the corner was silent.

"Jiang fourth miss is indeed understanding and reasonable, but is there any relation between this and you being Xie Jingyi's mom? Could it be that you want to get married to Duke Ding and let Xie Jingyi pay respects to you every day and call you mom?"

Little king Xiao Ran did not like Xie Jingyi who was used to being chased by a bunch of noble ladies. It was not known what he imagined as he asked with hidden excitement.

Good question, little king!

They also want to know if it's because of this!

The crowd readied their ears with never before seen excitement.

OMG! Jiang fourth miss was really gutsy! Wanting Heir Xie to call her mom!

The man wearing silk robe in the corner stopped rubbing his ring and unconsciously straightened his back. His lips were pursed to a single line.