Chapter Eighty

"Jiang fourth miss, I've trained martial arts from little. Even facing a few burly men, I still have the ability to attack." Zhang Zhan smiled slightly and his tone revealed his pride.

Jiang Ningbao's eyes flashed and she suddenly drew the whip by her hips. She swung it a few times and looked at Zhang Zhan with a smile. Her voice was sonorous and there was a trace of joy in it.

"So Sir Zhang practiced martial arts. Can we have a spar?"

The soft and delicate beauty suddenly swinging a red whip shocked Jiang Zhuo and Zhang Zhan. They looked at the smiling girl and a trace of weird feeling rose in their hearts.

Zhang Zhan indeed practiced martial arts. Now, a soft and weak beauty wanted to spar with him. His eyes flashed and swept through Jiang Ningbao's well-developed and graceful waist. His mouth felt dry and his heart heated up.

Spar.....The beauty wanted a spar, it was the most welcomed matter.

"We may, I will hold back." Zhang Zhan smiled politely.

The prey had caught the bait.

Jiang Ningbao's smile became even sweeter.

Jiang Zhuo at the side was gaping in shock. He looked at his Cousin Zhan with the gaze of looking at a beast. How could he not know what kind of person his Cousin Zhan was?

This guy was simply a beast in human clothing.

He appeared clean, but in fact, any servant girls with slight good looks had climbed his bed.

Chun Xi looked at Sir Zhang with a pitiful gaze. Her lady was already so fierce when she was a child. Now, she was even fiercer. This Sir Zhang really had courage.

"Sir Zhang, be careful." Jiang Ningbao warned with a smile. As her words fell, the whip in her hand had moved like lightning and swept off Zhang Zhan's leg. With one powerful swing, Zhang Zhan flew away.

With a 'pah' sound.

Zhang Zhan cried out miserably. His whole body dropped to the strong with a body full of mud.

"Sir Zhang, are you alright? Sorry, I.....I was a bit nervous just now so I attacked a little heavier....." Jiang Ningbao kept her red whip with a helter-skelter manner. She ran in small steps to Zhang Zhan's front with teary eyes.

Chun Xi: "....."

Jiang Zhuo who was shocked immediately came forward to support his Cousin Zhan.

The bones in Zhang Zhan's body hurt. He never thought that though this Jiang fourth miss looked like she would be blown away by the wind, her strength was this big. But seeing the beauty's tears with a worried look, he gritted his teeth to let out a smile, "Jiang fourth miss, don't put it in your heart, I.....just fell, it's nothing big."

His heart was surprised and bewildered. This Jiang fourth miss was not like what his aunt said to be.

"Fourth sister, I will help Cousin Zhan to find a healer." Jiang Zhuo was afraid that his Cousin Zhan would fall ill from falling so he carried Zhang Zhan anxiously to find a healer.

Jiang Ningbao looked at them with an unsettled face. Her white and beautiful face was filled with guilt as she rubbed her eyes in flurry and she nodded, "Right, right, oldest cousin is right. Chun Xi, call a male servant to help."

Chun Xi immediately called someone and not long later, two male servants hurried over. They took Zhang Zhan in a hurry and before they left, Zhang Zhan still gave a smile while holding in his pain. He must leave a good impression on Jiang fourth miss.

"Jiang fourth miss, this is an accident, I don't blame you."

Jiang Ningbao nodded with teary eyes and after their figures disappeared, Jiang Ningbao stopped her tears. Seeing Zhang Zhan's sorry figure, she could not help but smile.

"Lady, you're amazing. You're making a fool of Sir Zhang like this and Sir Zhang still does not blame you." Chun Xi spoke with a face of admiration.

Jiang Ningbao smiled lightly and stared at the direction of the main courtyard. Her tone had coldness, "Wanting my things, he should prepare to pay the price."

Saying this, she walked to the courtyard leisurely and when she was about to arrive at the gates, a young male servant ran over and spoke with an out of breath voice.

"Fourth lady, someone from the palace arrived. Please go to receive the decree."

.....

At the gates of Changning Count Residence, there was an incense burner table.

Eunuch Zhao who was by the side of the Qianyuan Emperor took a decree to Changning Count Residence with a bunch of serving officials and guards.

The people of the Jiang family knelt on the ground.

Old Madam Jiang never thought that the emperor would really give a marriage decree for fourth girl and Duke Ding. At that moment, happiness rose and her heart felt complicated.

Eunuch Zhao looked at the beautiful woman kneeling at the front and there was a smile on his face. Jiang fourth miss was indeed graceful and beautiful like the rumors, her air was also good. She was suitable for Duke Ding.

".....heard Changning Count Residence's Jiang fourth miss is beautiful and talented, fragrant like an orchid in nature. This emperor heard that Duke Ding Xie Heng is of marriageable age and Jiang fourth miss stays in the chambers, a suitable match to be together. This emperor points to the lady to be married to Duke Ding and choose an auspicious day to get married. End of decree."

Once the decree was read, Eunuch Zhao handed the marriage decree to Jiang fourth miss and teased her with a smile.

"Congratulations to Jiang fourth miss to get what is wanted."

It was obvious that this Eunuch Zhao knew of the rumors flying in the capital.

Jiang Ningbao was stunned and then beamed a smile, "Thank you, eunuch." Her heart was bursting in joy. She finally could develop feelings with Duke Ding openly.