Chapter Fifty Nine

Jiang Ningbao smiled slyly. She's indeed smart, giving herself a chance to grow feelings.

Duke Ding Xie Heng nodded.

"Sir duke, from when I was little, I have the ability to give wondrous effects to the wines I brew using ordinary methods. You have to keep this a secret for me." Jiang Ningbao lowered her voice and spoke softly.

Today, she sent an earthen jug to Old Madam Xie. She had already prepared to be exposed.

"Okay."

Duke Ding Xie Heng's pupil contracted. A trace of his emotions flashed across the ominous energy in his eyes. His cold and hard face subconsciously softened.

"The flower wines in Jinjiang Teahouse are also brewed by me, but these wines are given more water. It cannot be compared with Upper Cloud Wine Shop's sky high priced wine."

Jiang Ningbao said as she smiled.

"I know." Duke Ding Xie Heng answered faintly.

Jiang Ningbao: "....."

The two walked shoulder to shoulder forward. Maybe it was because of the ominous energy lingering around Duke Ding, only Jiang Ningbao was talking with Duke Ding with a flowery smile.

The servants in Duke Ding Residence looked at Jiang Ningbao with respectful gazes.

No wonder the old madam said that Jiang fourth miss would be the future mistress of the duke residence. Only Jiang fourth miss could get near Duke Ding this easily.

Hence, Jiang fourth miss was special.

Chun Xi carried a delicate casket and followed behind them. She did not dare to get near. Once she was near, she would be like a fish out of water, hard to breathe.

Butler Zhao at the side saw Chun Xi's white face and smiled, "If you're not feeling well, we can be further apart. The duke won't mind."

Chun Xi flushed in embarrassment.

"Thank you, Butler Zhao."

Butler Zhao slowed his steps and pulled the distance from Duke Ding. Chun Xi's face finally turned better.

No matter how long the road was, there would be an end to it. Jiang Ningbao looked at the large gates and sighed in her heart. After she went into the carriage, she could not converse with Duke Ding this close anymore.

Maybe it was because Jiang Ningbao's complaint was too big, when she and Duke Ding Xie Heng stepped out of the gates, Heir Xie who went to Anyuan Marquis Residence coincidentally came back at this time.

She saw the noisy guards, especially the one leading them, the man riding on a horse galloping nearer wearing a set of dark red brocade robes weaved with silver threads.

And the familiar looking carriage on his side.

Jiang Ningbao: "....."

What kind of karma was this? She actually met her ex-fiance and the female lead Yang Shuqing in front of the gates of Duke Ding Residence.