Chapter 2

Three days later

~ Yumina POV ~

[master the utilization is finished]

' great finally I was getting bored doing nothing . Hey Ciel can you show me my stats '

[Ok master ]

*************************************************************************

Name: ?????

Race : hybrid devil/fallen angel

Bloodline: Lucifer Devil bloodline, Lucifer Angel bloodline(sealed),Azrael bloodline(seal.. weakening..)

Tittle: Princess of Lucifer

Legacy: Angel of Death( seal...weakening...),Ruler of the Underworld (sealed),God of Bible (sealed), Void Empress

Magic: death magic( sealed),demonic magic, holy magic(sealed)

Skills: Power of Death( sealed), Soul sear(sealed) , Weapon creations, Void god Azathoth,Manas Ciel, Heavens system Administrator ( sealed), Power of Destruction, Power of Ice, Sea serpent of the end, Dark light, Time manipulation

Mana: Ultimate class

Strength: lower class

Connection: Lucifuge ( sealed due restraint)

*************************************************************************************

Looking at my stats I have so many questions but most importantly, how the hell are they able to give this many bloodline abilities .

I dread thinking about the day when this technology will be leaked. I'm pretty sure every other faction would hunt down devils for research purposes. As much as they despise devils one couldn't underestimate how absurd the growth of the biblical faction. if one is just born as a low class devil no problem just live another 400 years while training a little bit and boom you have a high class devil.

And putting that aside how the hell does this guy possess this much research materials for giving me this much bloodline abilities. One must know that this is changing a person's DNA on a whole knew level. I'm no scientist but from what I know to be able to pull off such a thing you need a lot of references and test subjects. I think this guy went corpse hunting during the great war.

What yumina didn't know was that rizevim didn't have any previous test subjects as her body absorbs the bloodline abilities without any rejections. What ciel did was just make the absorption speed faster after all.

Shaking my head internally I threw those disturbing thoughts aside. First I must escape this place and then create a base for me.

' Ciel would you please use spatial domination please'

[alright master]

~ No one's Pov~

Then a black portal appeared under the girl's feet inside the capsule completely engulfing her.

The only thing that was left from it were the chains that were used to restrict her, not that they thought it was needed. There was no reaction for this scene since in this room all that is left were the capsules that contained various corpses.

And since Rizevim doesn't allow anybody to enter into his laboratory the disappearance of the Lucifer Princess was not noticed by anyone and it will be like that till Rizevim comes back.

.

.

.

.