Chapter 64

{ is it alright for us to not defeat the intruders instantly Roxanne} Morgana asked through their mental link.

When most of the shadow garden do missions with Roxanne she always create a Telepathic link so it would make it easier for communication. Sadly she couldn't make this a public thing as any magic can be altered if the right person finds it.

{ it's fine let them gather in one place so it will leave us the hassle of finding them. But remember protect Gasper and Koneko if things get serious. } she warned with their mental link.

{ roger that } saying so Morgana disappeared into the shadows.

For this operation Roxanne bought only Morgana and her team because they are the perfect counter for small armies. And besides, if it comes to the worst which in her case is Rizevim coming to visit, she has more backup plans just in case.

And besides with Issei here she pretty much doubts anything too crazy will happen. As Issei at the end of the day is the world's champion. So it will protect it no matter what.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

" say why don't we just cut to the chase and sign the peace agreement with each other ok " Azazel said with a smile.

It has been about thirty minutes since the meeting started. Since they rarely get together like this the leaders all discussed something's that should be fixed. And all of a sudden Azazel said this.

Everyone was a bit surprised at his bluntness. Not really only the high school students were as the leaders one way or another new how blunt Azazel is .

" the heaven's faction agrees to the peace treaty " Michael said.

" we devils also agree to the peace treaty" Sirzechs said

" The fallen angels agree to the peace treaty " Azrael said.

" since all the parties agree I as the neutral party shall prepare the contract consider this as a freebie. " Roxanne's voice was heard and a golden contract began to materialize in front of them.

" I also left space for the white and red dragon emperor's sign so please do " she said as the same contract appeared in front of Vali and Issei.

" oh this is just interesting" said Azazel as he eyed the contract. It was perfectly made so that no loop holes are left. And if he had to be honest this one is way better than the one he was about to write.

' princess sure knows how to get a deal. ' he thought as he eyed his leader who didn't even bother to waste any time as she dropped a bit of her blood that began to form the name 'Azrael'.

And like a good Governor General he is he also dropped a bit of his blood which also began to shape as 'Azazel' .

Following their lead Gabriel and Michael also did the same. Leaving the devils and Dragon Emperors who were still processing the situation.

Seeing the devil leaders still stunned Azazel decided to help the younglings to quickly get this over with.

" say Vali why don't you agree to the peace treaty."

" will I be able to fight strong opponents if I agree " Vali asked almost as reading a script.

" yes if we sign this treaty you might as well be able to fight more strong opponents without facing any political back lash. " Azazel said reassuringly. Well he would have to pull some strings but that's what dad's are for right.

" well then I wouldn't mind peace then " Vali said as he dropped a bit of his blood on the contract.

Then Azazel turned to Issei. Issei scratched his head and said,