Chapter 20

A women with black hair and ruby like eyes which can be mistaken for vampires eyes calmly said to Morgana.

She wore a business suit with a black tie. She had calm and calculating aura around her. If one looked at her he would think this is the person who would make their life a living hell. She looked at Merlyn  with much amusement in her eyes.

 She looked at Merlyn  with much amusement in her eyes

Merlyn  is sweating buckets now. Now that Morgana has given this women this idea she would definitely use it to blackmail him so he had coax her some how. Just as he was about to speak a voice stopped him.

“ my dear Charlotte stop bullying Merlyn  or  *authoritive  voice * do you want to be punished again “ Roxanne asked with her eyes shining gold while emitting a cold aura .

“ I’m sorry mistress I won’t do it again “ her calm aura disappeared and her breathing became rough. She had literal heart shapes in her eyes. She even had some wet places.

This person is Charlotte Eveningshade, a half vampire and devil. The Eveningshade  household is a devil nobility household that was ment to serve Lilith the mother of demons. But this household is a little special. Why you ask well the females of this household are succubus and the males are incubus. This household is the only house that has the subspecies of devils that are  succubus and incubus . So they were shunned by the other devils. In the great war they all were almost wiped out because of the devils using them as cannon fodder due to their mastery over illusions and dreams.  

But Charlotte is special even amongst the Eveningshade  household her father is a vampire noble with a bloodline of sound attacks. And with her inheriting both of the bloodlines she was a force of nature. She uses her voice to enchant any being to dream world and made them her mindless puppets. Due to her existence the already few members of the household went into hiding fearing for their lives. But as fate have it she was abducted by the old satan faction and was forced to work as a slave. And since the she came into contact with various criminals in that time her mind quickly adapted to chose the most optimal option for her gain.

When Roxanne came crashing in this place she was already made into a sadistic psychopath who will do what she wants and get what she wants . But after spending time with  her and due to Roxanne healing her mind she became a little tame. After that a few things happened and she became Roxanne’s pet.

“ hey kaguya , you have been quite for a while is everything ok “ asked another to the women who has been staring in to her phone while this discussion is going on.

The person who spoke is a mature beauty with blonde hair and red eyes. She wore a armor that is similar to Artoria . On her sides were two twin swords that was jet black in color.