Chapter 31

~2 hours later ~
After a long explanation Roxanne went back to relax again, She completely ignored the now stupefied maid who for another several was unable to process all the information she was given.
Luciana felt that she had aged for a another century after hearing her mistress’s explanation, just thinking about it gave her a huge headache. She signed heavily mentally tired, she has been sighing too many times in these few years. She sometimes wondered if her mistress was cursed by some fate deity for all the troublesome things to come at her.
Sighing for the last time, she looked at her mistress who was leisurely eating some cookies she prepared while watching something in her phone. She looked at her mistress and thought ‘ well with her it’s not boring ‘ yes like every long lived species, she also wants to try anything interesting. That’s why even though being with Roxanne made her life chaotic she never bored, she learned new ways to increase her control by observing Roxanne who was a born genius at creating new attacks. That’s why Luciana never complained about their lives to Roxanne as she know her mistress shines brightest when she is free.
“ hey luci-chan lets create a band “
Luciana looked at her mistress as she has gotten a second head.
“Mistress might I remind you that we are both wanted people, and we both have no extreme talent for us to get a good enough income. “ though she said that she knew her mistress has a plan to backup her goal.
And as expected Roxanne began to smile widely and said ,
“ luci-chan while both of our singing talent is average we both can play any instrument due to our high tined senses with a little bit of practice. And as for the one who will be our main singer we already have one. “
Roxanne’s grin widened even more and she looked at hallway where her room is with predatory glint in her eyes.
Luciana seeing this thought ‘ whoever that girl is I pray for you safety ‘ while clapping her hands in a prayer position.
===========================
[Sacred gear awakening at 87%.....]
After Roxanne finished her favorite cookies, she went back to her room to  wake up the sleeping princess.
First she used magic to clean her room since it was a bit of a mess due to her aura causing chaos in her earlier ascension.
Then she willed to runes in her room to cast a illusion to sca..ehem I mean to  convince the girl for her grand  plan. And for that she decided to create the stage while ciel focused on awakening Invild ‘s sacred gear.
With all her preparations done Roxanne just had to wait till Ciel was finished in her part. And she didn’t have to wait long.
[ Master Invild leviathan’s is ready to be awaken, shall I proceed]
‘ yes ciel do it ‘
[ As you command Master]
Ciel said with visible enthusiasm in her voice, and like a certain slime  would say when Ciel is enthusiastic the power balance is about to be broken.
Roxanne eyes began to glow red indicating Ciel took control. She then channeled the unique energy Roxanne inherited from her mother Azrael, the energy of death.
Unlike what the general thought the energy of death isn’t always used for death. It is mainly used in dealing with souls. Unlike a normal death which didn’t harm the soul, you could use resurrection on that being and use your magic power to create the vassal for the physical body. But if you’re soul is shattered you couldn’t be reassured unless you are able to regrow that soul which is easier said than done.
Since the energy of death is used to handle soul, Ciel calculated a tiny amount for a non lethal attack and send it towards Invild’s soul. Specifically the location where her sacred gear is.
By letting the energy of death get contact with her sacred gear, the automatic safety function that imbedded in every sacred gear began to activate. And since the sacred gear needs the soul to keep it running , it automatically stimulates it. That’s why when the host of the sacred gear is in emotionally unstable situation it manifested in its own. That’s due to the soul releasing inefficiently and forces  the sacred gear to activate to balance the soul.
That is the truth of the juggernaut drive that was imbedded in the sacred  gears of Boosted gear and Divine Dividing. And what’s special about them is that those sacred gears try to contain as much excess soul energy it could do. That’s why the previous hosts are able to influence the present host due to the contained energy leaking and trying to contaminate the present host’s soul. This is the curse that the red dragon emperor and white dragon emperor must face. Since the hatred  is coming from inside the sacred gear any third party is unable to purify it without directly tempering the sacred gear which many till this doesn’t know. And you must the sacred gear has its own security system incase someone tried to hack into it. So it’s mainly impossible, or is it ??
.

.

.

In a world of clouds a girl was sleeping in a bed that was strangely made out of clouds. The girl’s body began to show movement indicating that she was about to wake up.
Slowly the girl began to open her revealing two beautiful orange eyes. The girl woke up from her sleeping posture began to look around confused. A few seconds later clarity began to come to her as she frantically looked around and while jumping out of her bed. Feeling the texture of something solid she began to walk slowly and found that the ground she walks is a cloud since she could disperse it bit with her hand but when she walks on it , the cloud become solid as a rock.
Unable to find a reason to this phenomena she muttered,
“ where in the name of the Satans am I “
She said that expecting no answer but to her surprise she actually got one.
“ You my child is in my domain, the land of the dead. “
Startled she turned around and saw a throne made out of clouds that was not there earlier. And sitting in that throne is a beautiful lady with who has her beautiful White angel wings spread. While surrounding her  were various weapons that were glowing golden. She herself was glowing in a white light that seemed to hide her face or the mortal like her is unqualified to see her beauty.
How did Invild know she was a beauty. Because despite not seeing her face she has a well sculptured body that radiates holiness. She also has a crown on her head that indicates herself queen.
Invild was surprised at this, despite not knowing much about the supernatural world she knew that this being is not a angel who is a holy being because she was then Invild would feel pain due to her aura that she was continuously releasing due to her devil heritage . But no she even feels comfortable in her aura.
Invild then asked,
“ Who are you “
The girl smiled , which was confusing since Invild couldn’t see her face but she knew she was smiling. The lady then declared in her angelic voice,
“ My name is…..”