Chapter 59

Roxanne didn't immediately approach Azrael as there were many traps that her grandpa placed just in case. so she first had to diffuse them which barely took three minutes with ciel's help. she also discreetly began to place some seals in case someone stupid came and start poking at things they are not supposed to do.

" alright You all might want to step back and brace yourselves " saying these words Roxanne walked towards the throne. Although she didn't say it out loud, what she is about to do is something even she would consider madness.

Inside her mind she spoke to ciel,

' ciel how many seals should I release for this '

[ I recommend releasing the seals of the fallen angel and angel bloodline. But mistress I would like to suggest creating a void barrier in case to avoid any interference while also isolating the area. ]

' hmm alright do as you wish , then ciel let's get this show started '

With her usual smile she holds the necklace that her mother's soul is. Then she like in a certain anime pulled away from the cross while chanting,

"I the daughter of Azrael the angel of death commands thy to follow my will. Show thy nature to the world again As i say the forbidden words you shall appear

Rise <Executioner> "

A cross began to glow and float in front of roxanne. Soon it took the shape of a scythe that was about 4 feet. Runes flickered on its blade. The handle which is completely black glowed with dark blue designs.The once most feared weapon, the one coveted by many, the one which had the blessing of death itself , the weapon of Azrael once again showed its true form to the world.

While Artoria remained stoic, Michale and Gabriel's expressions began to change drastically. Gabriel turned from shock to understanding. while Michael began to sweat heavily. there was a rare sign of absolute fear in his eyes.

While this weapon is not known to many the ones who have even a little understanding of it will flee as soon as they heard of it's name. This weapon is one of the many reasons why Azrael was feared by many. if it was any other weapons god's and such could use many methods to resurrect themselves in the likely case of them dying. But against this weapon the chances went from probably to impossible. as a weapon that gained the protection of death anyone who is killed by this weapon will be dead. Even if you managed to store half of your soul elsewhere to find a suitable weasel it would be pointless as the weapon would simply erase that half. it's just a matter of seconds

Roxanne began to spin it a few times to get a good feel for it as she didn't wield it for a long time. and what she is about to do is something that needs her full concentration so there should be no errors.

After familiarizing herself with her weapon she took a deep breath and exhaled it. She then said in her mind,

' Ciel release the seals.'

A dome like barrier erupted with her as the center. Then the usual sounds of chains being broken was heard.

And almost instantly a heavy aura of Death began to wash over everyone. Michael and Gabriel even had to use holy magic to protect themselves from being affected by the negative emotions the aura brought. As for Astoria her sword began to do its magic as it also erected a barrier that protects her. When she saw everyone is doing fine for now, Ciel proceeded to unseal more of the seals.

The dense deadly aura intensified with more chains were being broken. Soon Roxanne's wings began to materialize.

Unlike earlier she now has 8 pairs of fallen angel wings. This time Roxanne is not fooling around so she went all out. So she broke the seal that restricts her from using her bloodline and authority to the fullest.