Chapter 37

Today the usual cheerful Kouh academy is very quiet even though it is a school day. But now the whole school Ground is surrounded by a barrier .

This barrier is maintained by the student council who are on constant alert for the invaders.

Sona who was supervising the barrier turned to the side and spoke.

" Rias are you certain you can handle Kokobiel, remember he is a cadre for a reason . It's not too late to ask your brother for help. "

" I could say the same for you Sona , why don't you ask your sister for help" rebuked Rias.

" You know my sister handles Foreign Affairs so right now she is  heading towards Gregory to handle the after math. " said Sona .

Before Rias could say another thing, they heard

" I have already informed Lord Sirzechs about this matter, he should be here in about a hour or so. "  said Akeno who came out  from  the building .

" Akeno why the hell did you that, we could handle this matter our self. " said Rias clearly pissed with Akeno 's actions.

" Rias normally I wouldn't say anything but this is a time when we need all the help we could get , after all this a cadre we are talking about.  we are too weak to defeat someone at that level. So even if you don't like to bother your brother we have to do this ,as this a emergency "  said Akeno with a serious gaze.

Rias sighed and said,

" fine what you did is right anyway so I won't argue with you for that , did the others come back "

" yes, issei , asia and koneko are inside  the building trying to come up with some battle plans , but kiba didn't come yet. He seems to busy as  he didn't even answer my Calls, do you think he is in trouble " asked Akeno worriedly.

Rias took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a few minutes and tried sense Kiba's situation. After a while she opened her eyes and finally said,

" no he is not in any danger, I can already sense him coming this way ,so his safety can be guaranteed for now .

Let's head inside and discuss our strategy to buy some time " as they were about to head inside they heard Son's warning,

" Rias it appears you are a too late, the barrier has been broken near the school gym is located . I suspect that Kokobiel is already there waiting for us to attack.

You guys buy time as much as possible while we will handle the barrier so that the human world doesn't get affected by this fight "

Rias and Akeno nodded to each other as they ran toward the direction the school gym is, on their way they caught up with the others and finally arrived at place where the school gym is.

When they appeared they saw man that had the appearance of a short, bespectacled elderly man with gray hair, a moustache, and black eyes, who wore a priest outfit performing a ritual. And they knew it isn't anything good as they could see many magic circles rotating around what looked like a sword in making that makes them instinctively get a step back if they looked at it.

"beautiful  isn't it. "

They all heard the familiar gruff voice and they all looked around to see the source.

They saw a throne made out of some otherworldly material floating in the air and on that throne Kokobiel is sitting on it cross legged with a bored expression.

" what the hell are you doing Kokobiel " shouted Rias with her aura leaking.

Kokobiel not minding her aura or her presence said in bored tone,

" he is Valper Galilei a former priest who was in charge of the holy sword project before being banished, he is now mixing all the four Excalibur fragments that we collected and now  making a stronger one , isn't it beautiful, once this sword is finished all we need is a large number of sacrifices to stabilize it's form and this city just so happened to have the necessary sacrifices we needed. Hahaahahahahaa " Kokobiel laughed maniacally.

Rias and others clenched their fists imagining such a dreadful thing. Before they could linger in their dark thoughts they were woken by a voice,

" do you think I will let you do that you bastard, do you think human life is something you can just toss to the side like trash ,  I will never  let you hurt anyone even if it is that last thing I do "  shouted Issei as his sacred gear manifested and started to glow.

" Hahahaha why don't you try red dragon emperor, show me your pointless struggles and entertain me a bit " Kokobiel said as his smile turned into a ferocious grin that almost split his face.

He then swiped his hand and 2 meter long lance made out of mana appeared in his hand , he then casually threw it towards the devils.

The ground cracked due to impact of the lance. Issei and others were almost blown away due to the wind pressure.

After they stabilize themselves Rias and Akeno fired their magic at Kokobiel with full power.

He just lifted his hand and like catching a ball, catch the magic and by pouring his own mana made it even larger and threw it at themselves.

A huge explosion ensured and part of the buildings were greatly damaged. Most of the members Rias's peerage were blown away and was lying on the ground and were currently getting up.

" Tsk " Kokobiel clicked his tongue and went back to his bored expression and said,

" it is boring , haaah why are you so weak , well whatever pests need some extermination so these two would be enough  "

Saying so a he casted a summoning magic on the ground. Then a fire pillar erupted and a mythical  creature with three heads came out of the summoning circle.

" Cerberus , the guardian of the gate of the underworld " exclaimed Rias as she felt a little pressured when a another Cerberus came out of the magic circle.

" what is  Lord Sirzechs doing for him to be this late " murmured Akeno as she had no idea of the drama that was happening in the underworld.

 .

.

.

~Biblical hell , in capital city Lucifaad ~

The capital city of Lucifaad is the first ever city that created and was ruled directly by the original Lucifer, but after great war this city is now under control of Satan Luicfer since it is houses the parliament.

It was supposed to be a the usual in the city where travelers would come and enjoy their stay and the government would have their meeting and disperse after a long argument. It was going like that when the city was enveloped in a majestic aura followed by a shout,

" What did you say "