Chapter 34

~Flashback end ~
" Invild do you remember when we started that band we mainly did it to gain influence and earn some money to build our business.
But unlike me or Luciana you sang songs with your every being, that's why you earned yourself that Title. So please have some confidence in your self for once, or at least in your songs that manages to break the barrier of any Listener's mind. "
Invild smiled at Roxanne encouraging words and said,
" You are right Roxanne, I should at least have some pride in my own songs if not I might as well be telling the world that my fan's reactions are fake. "
" Umu umu as long as you understand " Roxanne nodded her head repeatedly.
" and beside it's not like you can be more prideful than me " she continued.
" pffft hahaha haa  well you certainly are right , even the most prideful being's ego  couldn't compare to your pride.  " laughed Invild.
" Well I am a Lucifer, we are the definition of pride. " Roxanne said laughing together with her.
After that both of chatted while catching up to with each other for a while and finally went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Next morning ~
Like usual Roxanne went to school. But unlike usual where she walked or was dropped to school by Luciana, today she went by style.
A roar of a bike could be heard near the school gate. The curious students all turned around and saw a beautiful sight. A high school student was driving a black sports bike. One couldn't see who she was but the only fact that they know is she is a high school student is her Kouh highschool uniform and her messy black hair that sawing to the wind .
She reached the place where the school parking lot is located. As soon as got down from her bike every nearby students were staring at her without blinking, they all had the same thought of finding out who this hot girl is.
As she took of her helmet, she revealed a face that most if not all students recognized,
" hey isn't that the new transfer student Roxanne "
" Yeah , I did hear she was rich but , damn I didn't know she was this rich "  whispered two boys who instantly recognized her.
Roxanne Morningstar is the sole heir to the Lux cooperation. Her cooperation has a wide area of companies under it.
They mainly do business in wine, sports vehicles, entertainment industries. Yes they have fields that sometimes have no connection to each other. Unlike where if one company makes wine they also make beer.  This characteristic shows how competent they were in their field of work.
That was news for the human world but for the supernatural world the Lux nightclub is the most highlighted one the lux cooperation owned.
This nightclub is so important that if one accidently bump into anyone in there they would have to sallow their  pride and apologize to each other and not cause chaos.  This is mainly because if one is found causing trouble he or she will have to disciplined. It doesn't matter if you are a devil , youkai or even a god king you all have to comply.
It was said that Zeus was found causing trouble and he detained for about 3 hours by the management and when he returned he was begging them to not kick him away.
It was also said that if one wanted to contact the shadow Garden you can go there to issue their request. And that night club is also protected by various factions such as norse, Gregory and mainly Shinto. These three are the people who has various missions for the shadow  Garden and each faction leader really liked that place so it was a tactic understanding that they will protect this place from any other faction. So in the first time in history the lux nightclub became a neutral ground in the supernatural world.
So Roxanne being the sole heir to the cooperation that founded this is a real bigshot in both worlds. But no one knew who she was until her transfer to this highschool. But even now they couldn't connect the dots.
This because Roxanne's own magic she invented , inspired from a another novel. With this magic she makes the people around her to think that she is a normal person who has more money than others. This magic is so terrifying that it even effects  supernatural beings. This is why neither Sona or Rias came to invite her to their peerage as they both didn't register Roxanne anyone important. And them being devils they lack anything but wealth.
Not minding the stares Roxanne walked towards to her class. On her way she didn't forget to greet the student council who came to see why the crowd was gathering.
" Good morning kaichou , Good morning Tsu-chan "
Roxanne greeted both of them with her usual cheerful voice.
" Good morning Roxanne " greeted Sona as tsubaki just bowed to her.
" so will you be coming to school from that now on " asked sona as she eyed the sport bike with interest.
" yep , I had it shipped here yesterday, so I will come to school from my bike from now on. " Said Roxanne while thinking ' and this leaves me a good way in case I had to chase some one '
" I see then I would have to arrange a place for you two regularly park it , and also inform the security about it " said sona while sighing since she got more work now.
Roxanne just scratched her  cheek while smiling wryly , she clearly forgot to inform the school of her vehicle as it is custom to park in a arrange space instead of changing the place they park the vehicle.
Thanking both of them Roxanne continued her walk towards the classroom. While on the way she greeted the other students who she was acquainted.
Upon entering her class room she found Issei who was usually having a cultural discussion in the early morning was now having two big dark circles under his eyes and was almost sleeping. His two friends worried about him was trying to make him fess up what happened to him.
' well it's not like he can tell them  that he was up all night searching for holy swords '  Roxanne thought. Shaking her head she went near the trio to have a little talk.
" Hey issei why do you look like you haven't slept all night,  did you had to wash dishes to pay your debt, didn't the  waiter told you that I paid for you guys. "asked Roxanne having worried expression on her face.
Issei who saw her worried quickly replied,
" No no it's not like that, thanks to you I did manage to avoid that situation, so once again thank you for the big favor you did to me Roxanne, I promise I would repay you somehow "
" Oh don't worry about that , the restaurant you ate was one of the branch business that my family owned so if you are ever going to have big date go their since can get a special discount.  But why is your face looks like you are very exhausted.
Oh don't tell me you went somewhere with all those girls , issei I know you want to be a harem kid bit you must take care of your health first "  Roxanne said something outrageous at the end  that made Issei sweating.
The whole class who had some moment started listen in their conversation gave Issei the look. The men all had bloodshot eyes and are openly releasing a high density of killing intent as for the ladies all but one gave issei a look at tells that he is worst than trash.
As for Aika who was only girl not giving him any negative feeling was openly looking at Issei's crotch while having a serious expression.
Roxanne the one who caused this smiled sweetly and said and went to her desk.
Looking at her Issei subconsciously thought ' she is the real devil '
Luckily for him the next moment the teacher came inside the classroom was started the lessons. So everyone returned back to normal but they would once in a while give issei some murderous looks.
As school was going on normally Roxanne suddenly turned to window and looked at a certain direction. She then smiled turned her desk . She began to gather some tiny amount of magic power to her fingertips.
She then like practiced master began to write some runes on her desk. Soon her desk surface was covered in runes. She then poured more magic power and activated the runes.
Soon a illusion of Roxanne sitting and paying attention to class was shown instead of the real her.
Seeing her illusion is not faulty, she nodded to herself at her work and once agin turned to the window.
But unlike before her eyes began to glow golden. Soon her vision began to zoom in on one direction till it reaches a villa. This villa is the current place Roxanne is living. Her vision began to go deeper into the house and reached until a room. In the room's center there lit a magic circle that is almost 5 meters. The circle began to spin and then  from it appeared a group girls that are dressed in black masks and black various outfits. On the fore front of this group is Morgana, Astoria and Merlin.
Sensing some one's gaze they all turned to Roxanne's direction. They both hold a staring contest for a while and then a rune that was on the wall began to glow. From it a screen appeared showing Roxanne who was still sitting on her chair at school. She smiled then swiped her hands a little and a 'sound on' notification was showned on the screen at home.
" hello guys , welcome to Kouh "