Chapter 46

“ Welcome back Mistress “ said Luciana as she bowed .
At her words others also bowed,
Roxanne waved her hand signifying for them to relax. Looking at Luciana’s troubled face she asked,
“ so luci-chan what made you have such a troubled expression”
Luciana sighed and began to explain to mistress about the report and the irregular behavior of the captured.
Roxanne who heard this had a troubled expression , she didn’t no whether to be impressed or scared at this.
Noticing her irregular actions Merlin asked ,
“ ehh Roxanne you know, you don’t have to worry about those guys, if things  go south I will jest create a magic to read minds of the supernatural so relax “
Roxanne shook her head and said,
“ I’m not worried about those guys having some information who my mom’s attacker is , in fact I’m certainly sure even Kokobiel don’t have any  ideas , if they did then the fallen angels would have already started the war “ s
“ huh “ all were confused. Seeing this Roxanne then proceed to explain of her mother’s  identity in Gregory making even them even more shocked.
“ Roxanne have I ever told you that you have the most complex family background ever “ said Morgana honestly.
Roxanne just laughed dryly, she just wished to be lucifer so she could have more fire power but who would have thought  this would happen .
“ Anyway just give those guys some healing potions and transport them all to Gregory, they would just deal with the rest” saying so Roxanne entered inside the house to have her well deserved rest.
She felt that all her 17+25 years she was never this exhausted, mentally that is.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~Grigory main base / underworld ~
In one of the rooms which was reserved for important meetings. Every important members of Grigori was gathered.
When I mean everyone I mean everyone. One must know that evey single one of the fallen angels who are not full time researchers are quite busy. So in most meetings about 50% of the requested party was missing.
But today their Governor General ordered every single one of them to attend. He even went as far to say that if they don’t attend they would be labeled as rouges and be hunted down. Even the ones who were on missions were ordered to abort mission and come here.
And it’s safe to say that Azazel managed piss of more people than usual that day. Especially the researchers , if they could they would team up to cut Azazel into pieces as no one wants to be disturbed when they were researching.
The door to the room opened. And everyone turned their attention to it and was surprised.
There was Azazel  wearing his usual V-neck maroon long-coat with a wide, open high-collar that opens up at the hem. The long-coat also featured two black belts around the waist and four black bands on each arm, two of the bands at the wrist and the other two near the elbow. He also wore grey slacks and brown shoes
Everything about him was the same except that his usual aloof attitude was no were to be seen. He is having a expression he had during the great war where he lead his brethren to war. Right now in front of them is not Azazel who was the greatest slacker in Grigori no now in front of them is Azazel  , The archangel of doom and The governor general of Grigori.
“ Sorry for the delay I had to patch up some things “ saying so Azazel went to his seat that was in the middle and sat back.
“ so Azazel what is the reason you called as all here. “ asked a  handsome man in his twenties, with silver-white hair and purple eyes. His outfit consists of a purple beret hat, purple trench coat over a black vest, white pants and black boots.
This is Shemhazai the Vice Governor of Grigori , assistant of Azazel.
Normally when Azazel summons a meeting he would always inform Shemhazai. But today’s meeting agenda was something even he didn’t know.
“ Hmm first let me ask you is everyone here” asked Azazel instead of answering the question.
“ yes Azazel everyone you summoned is here , and please be quick about this I was on a very important mission “ said man that  has the appearance of a middle-aged, gruff-looking man with black hair, matching beard and a muscular body.
This Baraqiel father of Akeno Himejema and is one of the remaining cadres of Grigori.
Azazel nodded and took a device from his pocket. It looked like a crystal of sort . Then without warning he crushed it and scattered the dust into the air.
All were puzzled at his actions then they felt it. The atmosphere began to change. A unique aura surrounded the room sealing it completely.
“ what’s the meaning of this Azazel “ asked Shemhazai.
“ Don’t worry this is just a sealing device. From what I was told this barrier would isolate us from the outside world completely cutting off any spying devices that would be placed here. “ explained Azazel calmly.
“ wait you said ‘ from what you heard ‘  doesn’t it mean that this is not one of your work “ asked a woman that has strong looking eyes with long purple hair and large breasts. She is the Chief Secretary of Grigori Penemue.
Chuckling Azazel continued,
“ hahaha sadly no as I never managed to have such an honor “ said Azazel.
“ so did you order us here to talk about this item’s creator. As much as it would be important have that person on our side , I don’t see this that important to gather us all. “ said another fallen angel. He wears thick glasses and a white lab coat. Sahariel , one of the Fallen Angel leaders whose position is the Researcher of the Moon.
“ No this item is just a safety precaution so what we discuss would not be leaked to the public. “ Saying so Azazel put a familiar recording device on the table.
From it a holographic screen appeared. All the attendees minus Azazel stood up in shock. They couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Some were even thinking they were in a dream. But as to vanish their doubts the figure in the hologram spoke,
“ hey there everyone it has been a long time. And no this not a dream,
I’ve heard how you guys were researching about sacred gears for my resurrection. While I’m very happy for your effort sadly it was not needed.
But don’t be too disappointed about it. Your research may help Grigori in the near future so by my orders you can research till you are satisfied.
Ohh right you can proceed with your usual plan with the peace treaty and I’m totally fine with it.
Ah right before I forget you don’t try to find me since I still don’t  have a physical body.
Ahem anyway I decided to leave this massage because I have 2 good news and 1 bad news to say to you all. So what would you like to hear first,
Is what I like to say but as I currently can’t hear you all I will just say the good news first.
One is I have a daughter and she is the one who helped me heal my soul. So she ever decided come by treat her nicely.
Second my daughter’s birthday is around the corner so I’m thinking off putting a surprise party for her. I will personally come and discuss this with you all after the peace treaty so this is heads up for you.
And lastly the bad news is,
My daughter was imprisoned in her childhood by her step brother,  fortunately my daughter escaped but she couldn’t find him yet. So the culprit is still living peacefully. My orders are for all of you to hunt him down , I want his head for harming my daughter.
This is my first order that i give you after a long time. I hope you have some good progress when we meet again. You can ask Azazel the details of the mission.
So I once again say it is very nice to meet you guys again. “
A deadly silence was all there was after the hologram massage was over. No one spoke . No it was like they couldn’t believe themselves. Their brains were overloaded with how much of big news this is.
Their queen is still alive. Granted she still does not have a body but its better than being dead. And before they knew it they have a princess. It is worth to say that every single fallen angle here has a great respect for Azreal which includes her offspring . Even in the great war they made it sure that she is uninvolved in the great war due to her pregnancy. So when they hear that a person who captured their princess and is still living to tell the tale. They were beyond furious . Especially the father’s like Baraqiel who had felt how it is to be a father. They all turned to Azazel with blood shod eyes that screamed death.
Unanimously they all asked,
“ who is that bastard  that made our princess suffer. “
Azazel who received everyone’s gazes said,
“ it is ……..