Chapter 3

"Hey Luciana, do you maybe have a place for us to get some new clothes?" Roxanne asked after Luciana got up.

Luciana thought for a bit and said hesitantly " well my hiding spot may have been left unchecked and if we are lucky we can spend a few days there. But for us to go there.... "

Roxanne, noticing her concern said reassuringly "don't worry i can teleport us there, you just need to tell me the coordinates. Should we stay until you rest for a bit more"

Luciana replied " no need mistress I'm perfectly fine so we can teleport now "

" Okay then. Hey Luciana and since we are family I will give you a nickname ... hmm how about Luci-chan... yosh from now on i will call you luci-chan from now on"

Caught of guard Luciana stuttered as she said, " luuuci chaaan "

"Do you hate it? You can also call me Rox- chan if you want, "Roxanne asked while showing her puppy eyes and crumbling Luciana's resistance completely.

Shaking her head Luciana replied "no it's not like I hate it, it's just that I have never gotten a nickname, also mistress I can't call you by your name and...I'm just your servant" she mumbled the last like a whisper.

Roxanne who heard her clearly admonished her sternly "Luci- chan remember I don't have anyone other than you so that makes you my family by default so never think you just a servant . Do you understand"

Luciana lowered her head and said apologetically "yes mistress i shall keep that in mind" but there was a small smile on her face. She was happy that her new mistress is treating her well.

Roxanne who was also smiling said "well then let's go. I'm starving "

Luci just nodded and walked towards the portal that Roxanne created a teleportation circle and they both disappeared and appeared in her apartment.

Observing their surrounding roxanne said " from the looks of it they have been here let's see if we can some clothes and money to flee from this city"

Luciana nodded and went near the cupboard to look for some clothes. While Roxanne waled towards the sofa took a seat and relaxed her muscles

' sigh it's been a long day since i escaped from that place , sigh I didn't even get to try most of my powers yet , Ciel can you give a brief discrimination for my powers'

[ yes master]

========================================

Death Magic

Magic that uses the concept of death . by using this magic one can harm the soul of the target. With this magic it is said that some casters can curse someone to death .This magic is deadly to every living being including the caster if not careful enough.

==================================================

Demonic Magic

Magic that can be used based on the user's imagination. Mainly used by devils. Has a high attack power against beings such as angels and any light based beings.

======================================

Light Magic

A magic type that is commonly used by fallen angels .This magic is quite similar to holy magic but has a weaker effect . Can be used based on the user's imagination. Has a greater effect on dark type beings

=========================================

Power of Death

Has the power to use the concept of death itself.User can passively feel time one has to live Has power to counter any soul based attack against user .by utilizing this power user can also delay death . If mastered correctly can resurrect people if the needed requirements are met .