Chapter 12

After listening Roxanne nodded her cutely and said “ I think I have a solution for your problem.” Issei just nodded clearly not believing her advice to be useful. But what she said changed his mind immediately “ issei when someone is chasing on revenge their minds do not registered friend or foe so they usually takes revenge on the wrong thing. And most of the time once their revenge is fulfilled they lose their meaning in life. But that’s what friends are for. They can show their silent support to their friend and be there for him. No matter how small your help is , it maybe the key that freed him from his hate .” Issei only nodded his head . But he silently thought  ' why does this advice feel like it came from your experience’ But all of a sudden her demeanor changed and her melancholy atmosphere disappeared like it was never there and revert back to her normal bubbly atmosphere. She then said “ that’s what I saw in the movie” and gave a thumbs up. Issei at this moment stumbled on his chair and almost fell down . He was speechless at her . He kept wondering ' how can someone change faces so quickly ' but he kept the advice nonetheless because something inside him told that advice is not just from a movie.

~~~~~Time skip at end of the school ~~~

Issei can be seen heading towards the ORC room

Issei can be seen heading towards the ORC room. After he heard Roxanne’s advice he decided to first ask his king to help him  with kiba’s problem . So after he knocked at the door leading to rias . He heard rias's voice saying ‘come in’ . When he came in inside he saw rias sitting on a chair doing some paperwork with akeno by her side. Koneko was like usual sitting in the sofa and eating some sweets.
Rias turned her head to her pawn and asked “Issei did you come to do your devil duties if so wait for a bit I’m currently organizing this papers for a bit.
“ Issei shook his head and saying “ no rias I came to ask for permission to help the kiba search for those missing holy swords.”
Rias stopped her work and looked at issei incredulously and asked “ you do remember that we agreed not to interfere in that matter with the church right. "
Issei nodded and then said “ no I want to help kiba find those swords since even I can feel the hostility he has for them "
Rias just sighed and then asked “ issei do you remember when I said kiba has a history with holy swords “ issei nodded prompting to rias to speak further “ well kiba was a orphan raised in a orphanage run by the church. During that time there was a experiment to create more holy sword wielders, for that they did many experiments on orphans and kiba was one of them. The experiment was called the ' holy sword project ' . When the project was near its end they needed to clean of the victims  so they poisoned and killed the children. Kiba was the only survivor due to the others helping him escape. When I found him he was almost near death. Even to this day he seeks revenge against the holy swords that made him lose everything he loves.” Rias then added “ that’s why issei the matter is very delicate. So we can’t move like we usually move. So when you see kiba tell him to come back”
Issei just nodded but in his heart he told himself that he would help kiba in his revenge, he just had to find a way . He then left building unaware the fox that has been watching them on the tree .
“ hmm looks like my time wasn’t wasted. Since Roxanne tends keep this pervert in high regard this news sure will get me some reward from her.” The fox then faded into atmosphere like it was never there.

Roxanne was in her house playing some video games until she heard a voice . { sweetie you have been playing video games for the entire evening. You should do something to cool your head after playing so many hours.} If it was someone else  they would be freaked out to see the cross shaped neckless speaking. But Roxanne instead of panicking calmly replied “ mom I am waiting for kurumi to come and tell me her finding ,and it’s not like  I am slacking. I’m winning money by playing this game .”

Yes this silver cross necklace with a red ruby embed into its center is the soul weapon or more likely the scared gear which has the soul of the  pervious angel of  death Azreal

Yes this silver cross necklace with a red ruby embed into its center is the soul weapon or more likely the scared gear which has the soul of the  pervious angel of  death Azreal. After Roxanne furthered her understanding in soul manipulation she began to slowly heal Azreal’s soul . While the recovery rate was very slow. She was able to do it. It almost took her about 2 years of constantly healing the soul. While it was done manly due having ciel managing the process but it certainly took a huge toll on her. But to Roxanne it was worth it. And it’s not like she didn’t get any other benefits other than having her mother back . She began to understand soul and death to a attomic level ( this is just a figure of speech) . She can proudly say that she has more knowledge in making life than the sacred gear Sephiroth Graal which is said to be able to bring back life .
Azreal has long, black-purple straight hair that doesn’t have any curls reaching to her knees, they even seem like they’re faintly glittering, and golden eyes . Her body, which is about 169 cm  tall and dressed in black vestments, is so beautiful that you would think that her existence embodies the perfect divine proportions—– and most of all, she’s kind of eerie.

 Her body, which is about 169 cm  tall and dressed in black vestments, is so beautiful that you would think that her existence embodies the perfect divine proportions—– and most of all, she’s kind of eerie

After awakening Azreal was of course confused but she cried in tears due to happiness. Why wouldn’t she finally was able to see her daughter. After a her recovery both of them talked about their lives to catch up with each other. And turned out Lucifer was actually a decent family man.
He would show his arrogance Infront of others but when he was with his family he would be normal. Azreal told that Lucifer had a communication difficulty since he was in heaven. Manly due to many buttering him up and stroking his ego. He will always say something stupid that will always be seen as him being arrogant, and was forced to do it manly wanting to protect his pride .
Azreal told Roxanne that she found this cute. But Roxanne was in daze. Well no one can blame her since he was told that Lucifer his father was actually a good person. But her thoughts halted when she heard what her mother said next. “ there were only two people who were aware of Lucifer’ s communication disorder one is me and the other is father. Since he and I can see through souls we can easily tell someone’s intentions.” That bothered Roxanne a bit . I mean why would you banish your own son if you knew he never wanted to kill him.  When Roxanne asked this question Azreal was silent but what she said next made her speechless.