Chapter 26

A throne made out of rock pillars that reach the sky. While one the throne sat a young with his legs crossed.
He is a tall, sexy, magnetic, charismatic, devilishly-handsome, incredibly charming, dark-haired man with a model-like face and a muscular body. He also wore  expensive dark suits. He has his pair of white wings spread to marwell at it’s glory.
Curious Roxanne  materialized her own  4 pairs of wings and flew towards the man. And appeared in front of him.
The man seemingly awaiting her arrival said “ well this certainly is a surprise. I didn’t expected to see his descendent using another way to go to the trial. Well with your situation it certainly makes sence. First let me introduce myself, though I posses no name,  I am the will of the biblical hell  So  why have you come here daughter of  Helel.”
“ oh so you know his first name which was said to be forgotten after his banishment.  And is that your real form “ asked Roxanne curiously.
“ Girl when he entered a pact with me I get his memories to make it easier for us to work together.  Though I’m curious why do you think this isn’t my true form. “ asked the being curiously.
“ Because you body language suggests that you are adapting to that body of yours , which makes me kinda curious who was the lucky one “ asked Roxanne.
The being smirked and said “ well since you are the one I shall tell you this body is my previous partner the last king of the underworld Lucifer morningstar your father.”
As soon as he said that there was a minute of silence when a terrifying aura was spread in the entire place., The sky began to darken while  rain and lighting danced around everywhere, the ground started to crack, while the space also began to shatter due to the high density of the aura, the pillars that made the throne where showing signs of starting to crack. As for the being who was sitting in the throne well he was sweating buckets.
Roxanne’s hair that was black began to grow silver and her wings began to grow one more pair which was as the same as the others dark in color with the edge being dark blue which are now shining due to how much aura she is leaking.
Yes the being who was  releasing an aura that manages to almost shatter this mindscape is Roxanne who now had her hair cowering her eyes which in anime logic means she is totally pissed.  She even went as far to release her aura of death she cultivated in her 5 years after coming to this world.
“ how dare you…” the air trembled as it heard her voice. Unlike the cheerful voice she usually has now her voice held no emotion , a totally monotone voice that can shivers down even cruelest psychopathic. 
“ how dare you lay your hands on my father’s dead body you insect “
The being was completely terrified at this person no at this monster In front of him. Her purple eyes are no more now they have been turned golden , her gaze was enough for it to stopped it’s heart if he had it in the beginning to stop permanently. It was so scared that he didn’t even register what Roxanne said,
“ Die you insect”
Saying so Roxanne unleashed a wave of demonic energy with the properties of destruction and death.
Sensing the incoming attack the being came out of his stupor and quickly dodged by flying away to the side.
The attack hit the throne and destroyed it into a Billion pieces. The last thing the poor throne thought was what has he done to deserve such punishment. 
The being was stunned his mind couldn’t process what had happened in front of him. He was sure even when he was in Lucifer’s body he was sure  that attack would fatal. He felt cold sweat appearing on his back and for the first time in his whole being he felt fear.
Roxanne wasn’t even disturbed that her attack has been missed. I mean if it actually hit in the first try she would be very cautious. She created dark spikes that came out of her shadow and fired them towards him.
The being narrowly dodges her attacks while trying to gain some more distance between them. Roxanne curious of what he is about to do , fired her attacks while letting him gain distance, well she also created some extra spikes incase he actually try to do something stupid. But even she didn’t expect him to do that.
When he got his distance he raised an white flag that materialized from no where and began to wave it. This is simply him saying ' I surrender '
Roxanne was dumfounded, I mean wasn’t old people very prideful and won’t back down even after been beaten black and blue.
She stopped releasing her aura  since she has calmed down and has no pleasure in intimidating people who has no will to fight.  But makes no mistake she is still furious as her golden eyes still has its coldness.
“ you have 5 minutes to tell your reason why I shouldn’t kill you “ Roxanne said in a monotone voice which is strangely similar to the way ciel talks
The being nodded repeatedly and said “ Although I have no name as I said earlier I am the will of the 7th layer of the underworld which is named hell in ancient times. My purpose is to control the souls that were being sent to the underworld and maintain the barrier that separates the realms from the dimensional gap. I also have the authority to choose the ruler or in other terms the manager for this layer But there  were only two people who were compatible to become the ruler. “
“ wait wait wait what do you mean there were two people who are compatible to become the ruler. Shouldn’t my dad be the only one.” Interjected Roxanne.   
The being shook his head and then continued “ no they are a fair number of people who are compatible to become the ruler but their were only two people who has the most compatibility to actually inherit the position, one of them is the the progenitor of devils helel and the the queen of devils Lilith.”
Roxanne then nodded her head and told him to continue his story.
“ While some may think inheriting something meant for you is actually simple but it is not. For those two to inherit the ruler’s position he or she must complete the trial that was set. And Lilith unfortunately was unable to do that. But since she has was able to participate in this trial she was given semi immortality which kinda came to bite her ass now. “
“ Wait don’t tell me that she is still alive and conscience of what’s happening in her body “ Roxanne asked shocked.
“ every single thing, it’s similar to the sleeping desease devils have except that she will feel everything but cannot move her body. “  The being said solemnly.
‘ Damn I have to find her fast '