Chapter 30

~Several hours later~

Roxanne could be seen sitting in a throne made from ice. She has her jet black wings spread out  showing her superiority over others. Behind her there are holy swords, spears , axes . Some were floating, some were on the ground some were even glued to the back of her chair.

In front of her were her victims who are now tied to some cross. Some had  various  sword marks in their bodies while some had huge holes in their bodies, there was even a guy who had his wings pierced by a huge amount of arrows. They all had more than one fatal injury in their bodies, but the strange thing is that there are not dead or showed any sign of dying but they would think death is better than what they suffered. Their eyes are proof of that. They all have eyes that are devoid of any emotion. They are broken like dolls .

‘ wow Ciel your ways are efficient as always .’

‘I mean first let the victims get into contact with my aura of death which has a fear manipulation property into it is actually very creative of you. But why did I feel like it worked way better than it should do.’ Asked Roxanne curiously since she didn’t actually cultivated her aura yet she didn’t know its full capabilities.

[Thank you for your parse master but yes what you speculate is correct if used outside the imaginary space  your aura wouldn’t affect them as much as it affected them like now due to the low density of your aura.]

‘ I see  I see Ciel sensei is very creative ‘ Roxanne praised Ciel who at every moment come up with genius ideas for her to implement in her fighting style. And she can also imagine Ciel proudly puffing up her chest with a expression of saying ‘ praise me more ‘ Chuckling a little Roxanne became serious and said,

‘ so Ciel what do you suggest we do with the information we got from them ‘

[Master if I may be bold I suggest 3 plans ]

‘ or elaborate  please ‘

[ My first plan is to brainwash these individuals and bomb them so they will enter their base and blow them whole  ]

‘ interesting but continue ‘

[ My second plan is to leave these individuals and soul bind them and make them living puppets so they could be excellent spies for us ]

‘ in normal case I would agree to but continue anyway ‘ Roxanne was about to say something but decided to say it after Ciel’s suggestions.

[My last suggestion is that we kidnap Invild leviathan instead since they would have to abandon their entire  plan without her]

‘ but Ciel do you have a way to wake her up from the sleeping disease, from what I heard it was never reported about someone who woke up from this disease. ‘

[ I maybe able to do that master, from what I analysis from Invild leviathan she would wake up normally due to her sacred gear manifestation in about 5 or 6 years]

‘ohh right I forgot about that , so can you manifest her sacred gear ‘

[ Yes master it is a very easy task ]

‘ alright then Ciel we would do plan 1 and Plan 3  while use the high-class devils for plan 2 ‘ Roxanne declared.

[ As you wish master ]

Nodding to herself Roxanne stood up from her throne and walked towards the Prisoners who are still hanging from the crosses. Ciel who had still in control willed one of the swords to come near her and she made some hand signs and sword broke into million of needle size pieces , she then made a equal amount float in front of each of them , she again made some hand signs and then  the needles began to be liquefied. Her wings then began to produce some miasma that went and covered each liquid as a cover. She then willed the liquid to enter each person’s mouth while slowly mixing the now black liquid with their blood .

If someone checks their blood samples they would see small dots of black liquid circulating in their body . This shows much precise control Ciel has with her aura and magic.

And for the final touch she began to heal everyone with time magic and used some more magic to temper with their memories .

For the buyers they would remember that they successfully received  the package and was on their merry way, and as for the high-class devils they were hypnotized to write a report on what their faction would do everyday when they go to sleep.

After seeing everything is done , Ciel once again snapped her fingers and teleported all of them out of imaginary  space but not before stuffing a another fake body of  Invild which is fully stuffed with holy water and bombs into the sack.

As they all landed in the underworld they didn’t say anything and did their usual work as was instructed to them like nothing unusual happened. Which actually didn’t since in the imaginary space time didn’t move. So to the outsider who watched all this they would see Ciel teleporting them and after a second all them teleporting again without her .

As for Ciel she teleported back into the hospital and let Roxanne the body control back.

Roxanne eyes began to change to her original purple color . She then used her universal detection to find about the current situation and found that the staff is almost at the end of fixing the disturbance the devils earlier did.

Sighing Roxanne came near Invild while mumbling how she want to take a brake from this all mess and once again teleported her just in time before the security system was on and started sounding the alarm.

Finally teleporting back to her room, Roxanne carried the still sleeping Invild and tucked her at her bed while telling ciel to start the analysis of her scared gear and make the necessary arrangements to wake her up.

She then walked out of her room and closed the door slowly, and started to walk towards the passageway that was ahead. After a minute of walking she arrived at her lavishly decorated living room with full HD TV hanging on the wall. She walked to one of the couches and lied down on it while closing her eyes and started to hum a tune.

This went around for about 5 minutes then she said,

“ Luci-chan it’s not nice to stare at someone for a long time like that you know. Even though I know my beauty knows no bound  I can still feel shy you know “

Luciana who was standing near her with a tray of biscuits and tea has her mouth wide open with a look of  utter disbelief is written in her face. She is so shock that she even forgot to throw a tsukkomi at Roxanne for being too cheeky.

For the reason for a disbelief, well it is her mistress who is now laying on the couch lazily. When her mistress went to seclusion to break throw to the rank of ultimate is now at the rank of a satan which in her humble opinion is pure bulshit. How much will power and talent does it take to reach satan rank. It is even more unheard of someone who broke through high class to satan in a day. Just how much of a monster is her mistress really.

“ mi…stre…ss how are …..y…ou..a ….sss..a…tan  ran…k when you were just a high-class a second ago. “

Although it is very rude to ask someone’s practice method Luciana asked it unable to hold her curiosity.

“ Ohh well tell you the truth when I broke through to the ultimate rank I entered a trial ground and a ancient being made her angry so I kinda just had a power up then “

If words could describe how  Luciana is feeling right now is that ‘ what the hell do you mean you broke through because of anger, who the hell angered my mistress and how the hell did as simple thing as anger make someone broke through a level countless people who for their own life time were unable to do ‘

Sighing heavily she put the tray on the table near Roxanne so she can have something and sat opposite to her and slumped on the couch.

Yes you heard it right she slumped on the couch mentally tired. The maid who was always so professional was put into this state because of the anomaly called Roxanne who somehow had a habit of braking some people’s common sense. And always living with a anomaly doesn’t come without any side effects.

Sighing again and waiting for another headache Luciana asked ,

“ so arrmm mistress would you mind explaining the resent events and about the guest who is currently sleeping in your room “

Roxanne opened one of her eyes and lazily said ,

“ this is going to be a long talk”