Chapter 69

Sirzechs had to admit that this is the easiest fight he has ever fought in his life. While he is erasing a group of monsters the shadow garden girls will lure out the rest making it more efficient for him. And since most of the monsters are near him he didn't need to hold back. But comfortable state vanished when he felt that familiar aura.

' It really is him' he thought with a grim expression. How could he forget that disgusting aura signature.

During the civil war when the anti-satan faction was on the verge of winning they were attacked by a Asmodeus descendant who went on a suicide mission. He transformed into a giant chimera and attacked everyone indiscriminately with his poison. At that time he even had to use his true form to defeat him but even so the damage he did was too much to bear for the two sides. Even now some of the lands where the fight was held is unusable due to it being poisonous.

' I need to finish this soon ' he thought as he increased the input for his attacks.

On the other side Rias and her group were diminishing the number of magicians with their superb team work. When the three leaders went to support Roxanne Morgana who was tasked in taking care of Gasper and Koneko came and dropped them off near Garafia and the rest. She couldn't babysit them as she was needed elsewhere. Shortly after they were dropped they too joined in on the fighting.

Since Gasper seemed to be fine Roxanne too dropped the Time stop as it was an unnecessary burden. And with the restrictions gone Sona and her peerage was able to move again. So they too joined in on attacking the magicians.

Their side was going smoothly until a very strong aura washed over them all. Whether they were allies or enemies both parties were momentarily paralysed. While the strong ones managed to compose themselves quickly the weaker ones were on the verge of losing consciousness. Fortunately none of the devils were that weak as most of them were somewhat trained regularly.

But amongst the devils there were two people who recognized this aura and their faces couldn't help but turn grim.

" It's him, he is here again, but this should be impossible. I clearly remember Sirzechs destroying him, " said Grafia with gritted teeth. How could she forget that disgusting aura? This monster was the one who killed her father.

" Fia chan we need to evacuate the kids now" Serafall said with a grave expression on her face. Her usual bubbly self is long gone. She knew that this wasn't a great time to fool around like she usually does.

Grafia hearing her rival's voice broke out from her thoughts. She looked at Serafall and nodded her head. She then started to crack a way out of this barrier that was deployed as soon as that monster arrived.

The one who did it probably thought that even if the likely chance their experimental subject failed to kill all of them it would at least be able to injure everyone so they would be weakened for another attack.

Gabriel who was beside them said, " Grafia, you focus on finding a way for us to escape, I will go help the kids so that they will not be injured by the new arrivals. Serafall can you deal with the ones who would try to interfere with Grafia while also giving me support. "

Serafall and Grafia noded and agreed to her request. This is not time to think about any political situations. Their priority is keeping the kids safe.

" I will also help "said another voice as Azrael descended near them. In her hand there was a tied up Katerea who looked like she could die any minute.

" I didn't kill her since you guys might want to interrogate her for more information" she said as she handed her to Serafall.

"Thank you for this" Serafall said as she used her ice magic to completely freeze Katerea. She will interrogate her later when she goes back home. This woman caused too many troubles for her after all.

Azael nodded and went to help Grafia. Although her understanding of barriers is not as good as her daughter's, she could still be of help.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the center of the battlefield where most of the enemies are gathered, Issei and Vali were killing the magicians left and right. The magicians were helpless at this. At first Vali was just messing around while Issei was struggling to eliminate even one magician. But all that changed after a few moments.

Vali, who looked like he was possessed, stopped fooling around and started killing the magicians. It was not that he had switched sides or anything. It was just that when he heard Azrael's words he freaked out. He didn't want her to come for him just because he aided Katarea. So he stopped holding back and fought earnestly. And it's not like Katarea would live to question him.

As for Issei due to his lack of experience he struggled at first. But suddenly Draig starts giving him pointers on how to deal with magicians all of a sudden. Although he was puzzled he wasn't one to say no to a gift horse. So as he slowly gained more experience he managed to deal with these magicians more efficiently.

Both Dragon Emperors were about to continue their massacre when all of a sudden they felt an aura that forced them to stop in their tracks. If not for their enemies were also dealing with the same situation they might as well receive some serious injuries.

Just as they were about to regain their ability to move, new enemies suddenly arrived and attacked them. While Vali could tank some of the attacks due to his armour Issei couldn't and he was freaking out about it. And just as he was about to sacrifice his other hand to Draig a golden shield appeared in front of them to block the attacks.

Looking around they saw Gabriel flying in the air and casting her magic on them. And she seems to cast her magic on Rias's and Sona's group too. She shouted, " Kids retreat back now. This is no longer a battle you could fight alone. "

Although Rias and Vali wanted to comment on why they don't need her help they kept their mouths shut when she looked at both groups with a glare. They all knew that look, ' this is not a request but an order'. And they all know what the consequences will be if they don't listen to her now.

So they all retreated back to the place where Azrael and Grafia are currently at. But on their way they did kill some more magicians. Whether it was to get rid of all of their frustrations or to accelerate their retreat is something that will never be known.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu