Chapter 10

Roxanne POV
I am currently looking at rias and her group with my familiar's eyes , well I made this technique from odin since he always uses this to spy on girls when they are bathing . The meeting went the same as it was in the anime , and when irina was scolding asia I decided to intervene. Well I have two reasons , one I have to break the blind trust that  irina has for the church , I don't want my childhood friend to be a puppet  and second asia is actually a saint , she has the compassion of one and she doesn't let her faith blind her and since the one she her faith is actually fueling the system so losing her is a big no . So using magic , I decided to break into their conversation
"My my isn't it amusing to see that a person who is thrown away from church saying that to little naive saint"  Then all of them turned to me , I just raised my right wing and said  " howdy I'm just the audience of your little play  so don't mind me carry on "
Everyone was stunned I mean who wouldn't be, they were being spied on by a bird and they didn't sense anything.
The first to break out of their  stupor was xenovia she quickly readied her sword and said " who are you and how dare you badmouth the church"
I just looked at her calmly " who am I is of no importance to you since we are different factions, but let me ask , did you never find it strange that two girls with no backup are coming to a territory ruled by two heiresses. And what's more that you two with almost no combat power against a cadre " Xenovia was quiet ,she herself was doubtful about the church . But just as she was about to argue the I said " anyways I will give you this advice since you all seems to be very feasible pawns for others if you take it to  heart is your own doing , always question your superior in your mind , see if what you are doing is possible by you alone , never blindly trust anyone without having the resolve to die by their hands " I said in a serious tone.
They must know that being a puppet means that your life is at others'dispposal.  ' at least now irina and xenovia would take things seriously '
"Anyways I came here to ask the gremory heiress  to deliver this letter to your brother" I said pointing at rias. Rias just raised an eyebrow and asked " who are you and what is this for" Roxanne looked at and said " In that  letter there is information that will solve most of your brother's questions " Rias just nodded. " Well then see ya got to meet the other heiress "
*************************************************
Sona was doing some paperwork in her office in the student council room. She was waiting for her friend to tell her about the church's goal . Her peerage went to hunt some stray devils with only Tsubaki here with her. Tsubaki was busy managing sona' s papers when both of them saw a black raven coming from nowhere and sitting in the chair in front of sona . The raven looked at the duo and said " well it's nice to meet your sitri heiress I am here to ask you to deliver a letter to your sister mou leviathan " Both sona and Tsubaki were surprised when the raven talked but calmed themselves and turned serious. 
Sona narrowing her eyes asked " who are you and why should we hand over a letter when you can mail it to the underworld " the  raven then said " yes but that will take a long time so I used the quickest way to contact a siscon * pointing its wing at sona * and that is to make the sister deliver the letter, the satan will think it is from her lovely sister and read it within seconds " Both Tsubaki and Sona was speechless but then sona asked " but what makes you sure that I will deliver this letter immediately" the raven looked at her seriously and said " that later has information your sister wants and if you don't deliver it soon I will cast a curse on you that you will only be able to wear magical girl outfits " to this sona was petrified she thought about having to wear magical girl outfits all day and her face turned pale when she imagines  her sister  knowing this , she quickly cast a teleportation circle and teleported the latter to her sister . Tsubaki mean while thought ' she was cornered without having time to fight back , wait isn't this basically a checkmate '
Seeing sona's action Roxanne was inwardly very surprised ' just how much is she afraid of wearing a magic girl costume ' After talking a little bit and I left giving them a little warning " You and Rias should have a way to contact your siblings in an emergency since war is coming" After saying that  I dissapered leaving a feather.
Sona POV:
What did she mean when saying that war is near. I need more information, I should go and meet  rias since she should be done with church . Urgh I have to contact oni- sama and discuss with her how to proceed with that warning. I looked at my queen and said " contact the others and tell them to come here immediately, if that warning is real then we will need backup. " Tsubaki nodded and went to contact my peerage members. Sigh what a day , first the increase in stray fallen and exorcists and now this .
Serafall POV
Sigh what's with this much paperwork. I wish my so- tan would come and console her big sister.  Urg I really miss my so- tan,  maybe I should visit her when I'm done. yosh let's chose some cute magical girl costumes for so- tan to wear.
Suddenly a teleportation circle opened and a letter appeared on my table .hmm isn't this so- tan's magic circle did she miss her older sister that much she wrote a letter to me .
I began to read the latter my dear so - tan send to me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heya serafall ,
Sorry to burst your bubble but your sister didn't write you a letter but don't worry I'm sure she is just shy . Anyways my name is Shaltier or you may know my nickname 'no face'. Well I had to ask your sister to deliver this since it's actually important. Anyways the Nightshade have recruited invild leviathan to our little group and before you jump to conclusions no I didn't kidnap her . I kinda found her when a group of terrorists were escorting her.  So as the nice person I am I saved her . And since she is kinda an original leviathan descendent I thought I should inform you about it. Oh and don't worry she doesn't want your seat you have my word on that. Oh also I have some gifts for you to shut those stinky geezers since they will likely make a fuss about it. Yeah you should do that since invild will likely to come to school in the near future, so you should do that really quick since I will just apply a healthy dose of assassination so good luck with that. Anyways I also have a way for you to black* cough * convince your sister to wear that magical girl costume you chose . And here is also a two tickets for a cosplay cafe for you two let out some stress.
Your lovely,
Shaltier.
P.S: I also gave that redhead siscon a latter and it also have some more dirt on the council members that will likely ruin your peace plan.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am speechless, I don't know whether I should be happy that invild will get to live her life and having some way to push back those council members or angry that this is likely to bring me  a headache. Argh at least she is nice to give me a way to enjoy time with my so-tan. Alright I just have to do as she says since she is kind enough to give me a way and it's definitely not  because I have a way to black* cough convince my so-tan to wear my new magical girl outfit. But it's kinda scary how she can guess my thought process that quickly, well anyways I should go to zechs-chan ' s place to talk about this letter .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
No one's POV
Roxanne can be seen in the house watching some TV. Suddenly the a portal appeared near her and the same raven came out of it. The bird  sat on her shoulder and looked at her. Roxanne smiled and patted its head. " You know it is very interesting how  you can gift a part of your soul to your familiar and share your vision and voice by using magic ." She then looked at her maid who somehow came near her side at some point and said " luci-chan will you inform  invild that she can attend school after she is done her training also tell the others that they can come here for a backup " Luciana bowed and left to relay her message. " It seems like the time for our grand reveal is nearing. Hmm I should do something about my supposed family member since he will likely come to retrieve kokobiel  " she kept thinking how to handle her family while having a smile that screams trouble for others.