Chapter 49

“ well this looked like an interesting topic” said Another voice as  the teleportation magic circle lit up and man and woman appeared from it.
“ Brother …” exclaimed Rias as light disappeared showed the figures of Sirzechs and Grayfia.
Everyone knelt on the ground as tradition before the devil king.
But Sirzechs dismissed them saying,
“ no need for the formalities I’m off duty today so just treat me casually “
“ so brother why have you come here” asked Rias.
“ hmm as I said before it’s my day off so I thought of going on a walk with Grayfia. And the human realm is the best place. “ Said Sirzechs with a smile but his smile froze when he heard Grayfia’s words.
“ in short he thought that since your school’s open house is near, he might as well venture into the human realm to relax “
He looked at her , she in turn looked at him with her usual stoic face but Sirzechs who spent the last centuries with her knew she is mad at him. Why you ask, well she  doesn’t like it when he use her shield to cover up siscon nature.
Why is that even he didn’t know as she never revealed anything. And she can be  very stubborn when she needed to.
“ oh I see that you increased your peerage again “ said Sirzechs changing the subject. If it was one thing he learned from dealing with those old geezers in the council is that ‘ the most shamelessness person always win ‘ .  That’s why he as a devil king with his  magnanimous heart decided to forgive this blunder.
“ yes this Xenovia my new knight” said Rias introducing Xenovia.
“ greetings mou Lucifer, it is pleasure meeting you “ said Xenovia bowing lightly.
“ hahah don’t be stiff , i hope you protect my sister from now on. She can be a handful but please take care of her “ said Sirzechs
“ yes , I will protect my king at all cost.” Said Xenovia with determination in her voice.
“ well I will take my leave now, I hope you all the best “ said Sirzechs as he and Grayfia was about to leave.
“ wait brother where would you stay for the next week “ asked Rias as Open house is still far ahead.
“ haha we will find a hotel in Kouh so don’t worry too much. “ saying so he left.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“ so Grayfia do you have something in mind for our little vacation “ asked Sirzechs as they existed the school ground.
“ hmm we should go to the arcade first, I heard they have a new game installed in there “ said Grayfia.
“ well then , to the Arcade “ said Sirzechs while doing a pose.
“ sigh … master  would you please not act like a weirdo. Even we are in a vacation you are still a Satan. “ said Grayfia disapproving his actions.
Sirzechs just chuckled wryly at his wife’s serious behavior.
Like they discussed both of them walked towards the Arcade. When they got there, they were surprised at a crowd was gathered near the building. Curious they asked a passerby and found out that a author is doing a signing. And what surprises them the most is that author is the their son loves the most.
The author of the now popular light novel ‘ Noruto ‘ , and  the genius managaka of the story of ‘ one piece ‘.  Who writes on the pen name of  ‘  Kaguya hime’ .
It is said that this author was awarded many prizes for just these two books alone. Some even say that she is the mysterious writer of the world wide famous ‘ Icha  Icha Paradise ‘ .
“ hey Grayfia why don’t we go and get one of the our books signed. I remember you having a spare lying around in your inventory “ said Sirzechs
“ Understood “ Grayfia said as she materialized a copy of ‘ One piece ‘ and ‘ Naruto ‘. She always carries these as they are very interesting to read in her spare time.
The couple then went to the back of the line and waited for their turn. While waiting they enjoyed  each other’s company.
When it was finally their turn. They spotted a raw of burley guards guarding a beautiful woman who was having a conversation with her earlier fans. This person is The legendary Author and Mangaka Kaguya hime .
Telling her goodbyes to ger fans  Kaguya looked at the couple and was surprised. But as a professional she quickly hid it. Well there was nothing to hide that anyways since her face still lacked many emotions.
Yes this person is kaguya otsutsuki  the rabbit goodness. Even though she doesn’t like to partake in any battles due to her previous world. She is quite well informed of the leaders and important figures of each faction by Roxanne herself so she wouldn’t get their immediate attention. So she was quite surprised to see one of the mous coming here himself.
But she composed herself seeing the books his wife was holding. Be it a god or a devil if one is enjoying her work then they are her fans and  she never dismisses a fan.
“ hello welcome my dear reader “ She said with a smile.
“ hello miss Kaguya, can we trouble you to sign these two books for our son . He is a great fan of your work “ Sirzechs said politely.
“ of course, if my fan wants a autograph who am I to decline it. “ saying so she took the two books and signed them both. She then handed them back with her usual smile but her eyes had a hidden mischievousness in them .
“ thank you miss Kaguya, then we shall take our leave. “ saying so both the couple left there and went to the arcade as they planned.
As the couple left a black cat suddenly jumped on to the table from seemingly nowhere. It looked at Kaguya with it’s golden eyes and asked ,
“ is that a wise choice Kaguya. You know if they see that prank as a threat to their son they will storm this place. “
Unsurprised a this talking cat Kaguya replied,
“ no they will not  Isis “
“ oh why is that “ asked the cat curiously.
Kaguya smirked and showed it the pen she was holding. Despite it looking like normal pen , But when Kaguya did some movements in a strange manner the pen began to move like a snake and came down near her wrist and coiled around it and turned into a bracelet.
Isis seemingly shocked said ,
“ wow your mastery over your weapon is absurd as ever . But if you use that then I can believe they wouldn’t open book before going to the underworld “
The snake like bracelet is a weapon that Roxanne created for Kaguya inspired by Veldora’s ultimate skill. This weapon is quite similar to Telos Karma as it can manipulate causality. But the main principle for this weapon is to be like snake that never stops and evades it's obstacles.
And as Kaguya is a had to hand combat expert this weapon is the best suited for her. As she can manipulate her strikes to be fatal or make them faints etc. But these days she  mainly uses the reality manipulate part to make sure her life is uninterrupted by anyone annoying.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As they and entered the arcade Sirzechs looked around excitedly. Grayfia also had her eyes shining despite trying hard to be professional.
They both looked at each other and smiled knowingly.  They are going to have a lot of fun today.