Chapter 22

The Dimensional Gap is the gap that exists between the three worlds (Earth, Heaven, and the Underworld and other pantheons) and is considered a void world .It is an endless void, where in every direction, there is a mix of iridescent colors. Normally the Dimensional Gap is a place they are at risk every second of their lives. But there are only three beings who exception to this rule. These beings are normally called the strongest in Draconic Deus universe. But even to these three beings there is a another anomaly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A portal appeared in the Dimensional Gap which is pretty norm for these days due to the Kchaos Brigade using it as a means of transportation but what differs this portal from the others is when the portal appeared the whole Dimensional Gap seems to tremble like it is very happy to welcome its guest.   

From the portal appeared a girl that is about 17 year’s old. She wore some casual clothes. Her purple eyes looked at her surroundings for a while and sighed.

“ well looks like I have to find her again “

Roxanne said while was about to fly away when she heard Ciel’ s voice.

{ Master I would recommend you unsealing your seals while in here. }

‘ hmm why is that ciel, wouldn’t that normally inform everyone of my presence.’

{ Normally that would happen ,but master did you forget you rule the void. If you order it ,no one can enter or leave this Dimensional Gap. So it is very easy to contain your aura from leaving this gap. }

‘ but why would we go to the trouble of unleashing my aura '

{ Well master you never release your aura even once for this past few years so it is very unstable. So while you are in this gap you should release the excess energy. }

‘ but wouldn’t we alert some one who is already in this gap '

{ No master when you release you’re the energy would be transformed into void energy the next moment it is out. Also we can absorb this energy to make Nihility energy by compressing it in your imaginary space }

‘ ok ciel I will do as you say, now would you kind enough to release my seals '        

An enormous amount of pressure began to leak out from Roxanne. Her 8 pairs of wings began to materialize behind her.

While unlike the other fallen angels her wings have a shade of dark blue mixed in it. Which is a characteristic of the Azrael bloodline which represents death.

When her wings finished metalizing she flapped them and began to move deeper into the Dimensional gap to find the person she wants. She began to move at a level where she can go toe to toe with a train. While she was moving her wings seems to suck the energy of the void. Which is exactly what it is doing.

You the Dimensional gap is a special space where there are only a few laws unlike earth and one of them is ruler’s authority . And having the ruler’s authority which Roxanne had received when her soul was wandering in the void. She directly as the ability to command the void. So in short Roxanne is using the void to convert her aura into Nihility energy.

While this is happening Roxanne flew in the Dimensional gap for about 20 minutes until she came across a barrier made out of a rare type of energy.

While normally this barrier would hypnotize the victim and lead them astray but with Roxanne’s mastery over most of the energies she came across, she happened master this too since this energy is also used by Charlotte and her family.

Yes this is dream energy the most versatile energy there is after devil energy. In dreams anything can happen any reality can be rewritten, any action can be undone. This energy is only used by a few races that had been mostly extinct. The succubus race that is Charlotte’s family is one of them. But now a days the most powerful being in this universe was born with this power and perfected to the extreme by obtaining the concept of dream.

And that being is named  Great Red also known as the Apocalypse Dragon, the True Red Dragon God Emperor, True Dragon, and the Dragon of Dragons and the dragon recorded in the Apocalypse. The being who made the Dimensional gap it’s territory.

Roxanne manipulate the dream energy to create a whole in the barrier for her to pass through. When the hole was created a terrifying aura began to seep out from the inside of the barrier. Not minding the aura that can even make a satan class being kneel she went through the hole . After she passed through the hole automatically healed itself.

After Roxanne passed through the barrier she came across something that would be impossible in the Dimensional gap. She came across 3 story House with a garden near it. There is also a garage with various motorcycles, cars and stunt vehicles.

Roxanne went straight to the door and rang the bell and waited for a few minutes. After 3 minutes the door opened and a woman with scarlet red hair with stilted eyes came  to answer the door.

When Roxanne saw her  smile grew wide and she went to hug her while shouting “ Scarlet – chan I missed you “ .

Scarlet just hugged her back while having a wry smile and saying, “ Roxanne only you will miss me when other beings could only bow down to my aura I release passively alone”

Roxanne shook her head and said “ Your ego is still as big a usual as expected of the dragon that stalks everyone with a straight face “

Scarlet stiffened at this remark and looked at Roxanne in horror and mumbled “ how I thought that I was extra careful when I was watching you “

Roxanne smiled said “ don’t forget scarlet I have more control over energies than you have even with you obtaining the concept of dream, and not to mention you weren’t trying to hide your intent from me  “

Scarlet just blushed at her blunder and she internally thought ' most beings don’t even notice me peeking at them and you are telling me to hide my emotions , not everyone is freak like you who can sense other people’s emotions using natural energy  '   

“ so why did you come here Roxanne”