Chapter 38

“ what did you say “
Sirzechs screamed with rage while releasing his aura . He was normally a cool headed guy and was very hard to anger. But today he was furious.
“ do you think I would let my sister get killed just so you could think about the reason Kokobiel is attacking Kouh “
Yes when he was about to go to help his sister the counsil asked him to come to the meeting and tell him to not interfere. According to them if he went their and fight Kokobiel the fallen angels can use this as a opportunity to ask for some benefits because of us threatening the delicate peace.
Well that was just bulshit, the real reason is that they don’t like the Satans having more power. As Rias making the Red dragon Emperor her servant and them unable to control him makes  the council preserve him a ticking time bomb  .
They don’t want another incident like what happened in the past. And Rias’s stunt where she was  publically  taken away by a reincarnated devil after humiliating a Nobile devil made  the old schemers very displeased.
So they decided that it would be best if Rias Gremory or Red dragon Emperor dies from this.
Although Sirzechs don’t know how much these geezers are scheming he know for a fact that they want to hurt his sister . And as bad luck would have it he couldn’t send Grayfia as her situation is more delicate due to her being a Lucifuge. And his other peerage members are now unavailable due to task he had assigned.
‘ damn it ‘ Sirzechs cursed in his mind as he felt more helpless. His only option was to wait till Serafall who is at  the same situation as him return with the reply of the fallen angel’s side.
As his head was thinking about various solutions, the temperature of the room suddenly began to drop down.
Feeling almost similar magic he turned to Grayfia who had came to accompany him looking puzzled also.
Gradually a think mist began to cover the room as the furniture began to show signs of Ice forming on the surface.
The council were panicking and most if not all were shouting for their guards to come as most of these members only has a high-class power limit . But strangely enough no doors were pushed open or guards came inside is it as if they couldn’t anything from them.
While all hell was about to brake loose a melodious voice was heard,
“ my my is this how the honorary members of the council respond to something unexpected, I must say it is very disappointed. “
A woman who was clad in a black outfit with a vail covering her face revealing her red eyes and her silvery hair said, suddenly appearing near Grayfia.
Grayfia was  surprised more in one way . As she didn’t felt this person’s presence even when she is near her , and her aura somehow felt familiar to her.
“Who are you and how dare you barge into this room without any permission. Do you have no respect to the council” shouted one noble.
“ no “ she said plainly that it stupefied the rest . Even Sirzechs wouldn’t dare say that to their faces like that if asked.
“ how dare you”  the same noble was about to lash out at her when the girl said,
“ Nicholas Houseman, from the house of Houseman, got the council position by murdering his twin brother, has 2 illegal businesses, 3 drug businesses, and sponsors the supernatural trafficking organization, two cases where he raped woman in his domain was confirmed but due to his position both cases were halted, now those two girls are imprisoned in his basement as sex slaves. “ as she spoke the more the nobles face turned pale.
He suddenly shouted,
“ those are all baseless accusation, you have no proof for those “
The girl said nothing but snapped her fingers and then three files of documents placed in the table all of a sudden.
She then said,
“ here is proof and don’t worry soon the Media would distribute these to the common folk as well , so don’t try to hide or tamper with this
Any more objections” she asked in a cold voice , but if listened closely one could sense her smugness in  it. Only Grayfia manages to notice that.
“ what can the council do for you miss “ said another noble who is trying very hard to stop himself form sweating which indicates he  has some secrets too. Maybe they are worst than that guy. Who knows.
“ I have no business with you , * turned to Sirzechs and said,* but with you Sirzechs Lucifer”
Although she said that in her usual cold voice without any change of expression but Grayfia could sense a dissatisfaction when she said ‘ Lucifer ‘ .
“ What could I do for you “ asked Sirzechs while raising a eyebrow .
“ we the shadow Garden will deal with Kokobiel , so we ask for your cooperation and a promise in exchange for our service “ she said
As the name  Shadow Garden was heard all of them stiffen. Although the shadow Garden is said to a mercenary group its influence can said to equal to a high level pantheon or even more.
“ What kind of promise do you want “ asked Sirzechs as this is the best outcome he wanted. With the reputation of the shadow garden no noble will dare make trouble fearing for their downfall. And with them protecting Rias he could be assured of her  safety as they tend to keep a 100% mission success.
“ it is nothing too complex we want you to owe us a favor where we will cash it in the future when we need it “ she said
Sirzechs thought for a while and said,
“ I will accept the favor if this request will not harm the underworld  or my family”
“ it is acceptable,” the woman nodded and swiped her hand a golden contract was formed in front of him.
A sudden sounds of gasps could be heard from the people who recognize this spell. Mainly the older devils. As this  contract spell is similar to the contracts devils used in the past.
But unknown to them the spell they did in the past was a imitation from this spell.  As this spell is more advanced from that lousy spell where they had to sell your soul or something.
“ drop a little bit of your blood and the deal will be established. “ she said Coldly like she couldn’t be bothered to stay here anymore.
Sirzechs just nodded and did what she said after reading the contract , then the contract glowed and disappeared.
“ then I shall leave and complete the end of our deal. “ she turning into mist.
Before she completely disappeared Grayfia felt that she was looking at her. And for some reason she felt that she  has known her before.