Chapter 56

" So this is heaven huh " said Roxanne as she looked at her surroundings curiously.

If this place could be described in one word it is echo friendly.

Like the underworld, some buildings looked like giant mansions but unlike the almost desolate area, there was lush nature surrounding these buildings. Some might even say that before the buildings were built there was only nature.

If humanity was talking about eco-friendly cities then heaven is the best place for an example.

Turning around she saw Michael gaping at her like he saw a ghost or something which Roxanne had an idea but ignored completely. And as for Artoria, she was given this place a judgmental gaze.

" how .." Michael said finally. He couldn't believe what happened. He just teleported both of them to heaven and just then the heavens system which had been unresponsive for many years suddenly said something ridiculous,

<Announcement: System_code_name Alaya welcomes Mistress Roxanne the successor of God to heaven. Please come to the 7th Heaven to verify your account. >

fortunately, most angels were unable to hear this announcement due to them not having any authority or there would be chaos in heaven. If his guess is right maybe only he and Gabriel who have the most authority amongst the seraphs heard it.

And he was right as a teleportation circle lit up and Gabriel came out from it looking panicked. if it was the usual Gabriel she wouldn't dare use teleportation magic in heaven as it is already a custom.

" Brother did you hear the announcement we should fi.. " she asked with anxiety written all over her face. But just as she was about to say something else she suddenly froze.

Michael who was about to answer his sister's questions was quick to see this reaction. Looking at the direction she is seeing he turned to look at Roxanne who was for some reason looking at Gabriel with a frown.

" Why is elder sister's soul bound to you? "Gabriel said almost as a whisper but Roxanne and the rest who have sensitive ears heard it. she narrowed her eyes even more while trying to guess how she knew this secret when she heard Ciel's voice,

[ Master the individual Gabriel is looking at your mother's soul that is beside you ]

Roxanne was shocked. ' How is that possible? She doesn't have any death divinity or natural affinity to see souls. '

This is simply absurd. While most beings knew souls solely as a concept, only the ones who have the affinity or the death divinity could actually see souls.

[Master in the myths it is said that Gabriel as the purest angel of heaven has the ability to discern people's true nature at a glance my speculation is that she peers into the soul and judges a person's character based on her observation ]

' Well, there goes my master plan of acting mysteries. 'Roxanne thought to herself with a bit of annoyance. It's all her grandfather's fault. If Gabriel didn't find out about Azrael's soul she could proceed with one of her side plans.

'well everything doesn't always go the way you want'

Truth be told Roxanne could make Azreal a new body with Ophis and Irene's help it was said in one of the many fanfics she read. But she didn't because her mother, despite not showing it, still wanted her original body back. That's why she let Grigori do the negotiations.

" Hello there my name is Roxanne daughter of Azrael " Roxanne greeted Gabriel politely.

Gabriel is one of the people who actually knew about Roxanne's existence since she was close to her mother even after she fell. So in Roxanne's mind, she has a good impression of Gabriel as her mother would never trust any people who have malicious intent towards her family.

And as she expected Gabriel's eyes shined when she heard who Roxanne's mother was. And without any hesitation, she scooped Roxanne in a tight hug.

" ooohhhhh my little niece has grown up. Say did you come here meet your auntie Gabriel." She said while rubbing her cheeks together.

" As much as I would like to say that is that but it isn't. But anyway I was about to head towards the place the system asked me to go so would please be kind enough to guide me to the 7th heaven " said Roxanne as she looked at Michael with a look that said ' play along '

Michael who quickly grasped the situation agreed and said "Yes Gabriel let's go if all things go well we may be able to fix the system "

" Ok let's goooo " Gabriel said cheerfully as she flew with her wings spread.

Roxanne followed her while carrying Artoria. Michael also followed from behind.

Soon all of them reached the gate that leads to the final heaven where Big G used to stay.

Michael as the oldest and the one who usually comes here often opened the door for them to enter.

And Roxanne had to confess that her Grandfather has some great taste in architecture.

Unlike the lower floors, this floor has no other building except the huge throne room which is too big to even call a room. But most of the space is now filled with rows of monitors and shelves that have many sacred gears that were auto-repairing themselves.

[ Greetings Mistress Roxanne Alaya welcomes you to the control room ]

A robotic voice echoed in the room as they were looking at their surroundings.

Roxanne who was addressed asked,

" Greetings to you too Alaya. If you don't mind me asking, how did you recognize me as Grandpa's successor? As far as I know, I didn't enter heaven even as a child. " This was a curious fact for her. How did Alaya find out about her?

[My creator gave me a detailed description of mistress's appearance and he also instructed me that when the fallen angel Azrael appears again in heaven is also the when successor would come to receive his inheritance. ]

' So the rumors about Gramps having the greatest<Clairvoyance > is actually true ' Roxanne thought while digesting the information she received.

Although she suspects it she didn't think that her Grandfather would be able to look this much into the future. Even Shiva could only see about a few years into the future and that's when he is stretching it. Even Indra who uses the <Clairvoyance> all the time only uses it to see the present.

' But that does raise too many questions. Why did he knowingly ignore the future where he died and all the three factions are getting weaker as days pass by. ' Roxanne thought.

Deciding to investigate this matter when she has time she proceeds to do the procedures that Alaya instructed her to do so she can fix some errors that would most likely happen if her mother's body is removed.

Well, most of the procedures were half completed by her dear Grandfather and she only had to verify her account. And surprisingly she has the same authority her Grandfather has.

' This looks too suspicious ' she thought in a bit of displeasure. Her grandfather is always bringing trouble to her. and as much as she wanted to find this cause for her suspicion she has some programming to do now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You can read some advance chapters on my Patreon account. Also if you would be so kind please support me on Kofi.

https://ko-fi.com/nauty_manu
patreon.com/Nauty_Manu