Chapter 15

After the discussion with rias Issei was heading towards his house . Asia had already went home earlier than him since she said that his mother has some business with her. So after a long time he is walking alone. While he is walking his mind wandered to the conversation he had with rias. He was very helpless at this moment. At one point he wanted to help his friend while the other is he cannot disobey his king’s order with non interference.

 While he was near his home he suddenly felt the atmosphere shift and looked around warily. For past few days draig has been training him in his mindscape telling him that  ' white one ' is here to which issei has no clue who. but because of that training his instincts sharpened. He immediately summoned the boosted gear and took a combat stance. After a while sounds of chains hitting could be heard in all directions.

 Issei warily looked around everywhere while in his mind shouting ' draig where the hell are you . Help me here . I can’t contact the others.’ But what issei didn’t know was draig the heavenly dragon of domination was shaking in fear.

When issei entered the bounded field draig began to feel the unique mana signature of Roxanne. He still remembered the fear she left him during their last encounter and remembered her threat. He thought she came to punish him for not doing a good job  .

Suddenly a fireball was sent towards issei. Issei quickly dodged only to see a sword coming towards him. But he managed to avoid it in time. These types of attacks happen for the next few minutes until it suddenly stopped.

Issei then looked at the sorrounding with even more vigilance . He then shouted “ who are you and why did you attack me” but what he got was silence. Just as he was about to shout again. He heard foot steps.

He then looked where the sound is coming and saw a someone coming towards him. This person  was clad in black and some chains are hanging from her dress. Every step she took the made the chains rattle. Her entire presence screamed death

She stopped in front of issei and spoke “ you have quite the good instincts at dodging red dragon emperor issei hyoudou , now as for your question of why I attacked you well it’s a simple trial of mine to see if you survive meeting your destined r...

She stopped in front of issei and spoke “ you have quite the good instincts at dodging red dragon emperor issei hyoudou , now as for your question of why I attacked you well it’s a simple trial of mine to see if you survive meeting your destined rival”

Issei who had no idea what the person infront of him is telling him . ‘ what does you mean destined rival and why did she say I have to survive’ just as he was about to ask the person said

“ you would better learning about him from the red dragon since he knows better than me about his rivalry “

Before issei can ponder anything the figure continued “ anyways I came here to give you a little help with your problem, as you probably guessed it your king cannot spend some resources with your little church problem so I came here to give you this” * gives a file to issei * “ this file marked the places the swords are likely to kept , you can even make those two exorcists help you if you show them this and as for the cadre well I’ll  deal with him when he comes out of his hiding spot”

Issei blinked his eyes in shock never did he expect to have help from this stranger, but then he found something fishy. Why did this person want to help him . And as to answer him the stranger said,

“ if you are wondering why I am helping you well you should consider you’re your self lucky you have my attention and my team”

‘ that makes even more questions for me ' issei was beginning to get annoyed at this person. She suddenly came out of nowhere attacked him and then dump him some more questions instead of answering them . Unable to hold it in he shouted “ at least tell me your name”

The figure was first stunned before a understanding look appeared in her face . She then spread her arms out and said

“ Then remember my name issei hyoudou . I am Shaltier , leader and founder of Shadow garden” She even released her 8 pair of wings and and released her aura.

Issei for the first time felt awe at someone that isn’t his favorite anime character , when she released her aura issei felt that standing in front him is death itself and for the first time he felt true fear .

While issei was trying to calm down his mind Shaltier was calmly observing him. After seeing him calm down from her aura she began to speak “ while it is fun to chat with you I have to leave . And if that kokobiel come and bring trouble call for me* throws a card to him* this card can inform him of a emergency, you just need to put some magic power into the card. Also if I were you I would ask that white petty friend of yours for the investigation ohh and feel free to use my name to clarify those documents “

The figure then suddenly turned her self into a flock of crows and flew a away . After that the barrier was lifted and issei found his sorrounding back to normal . Issei looked around to see any traces  Shaltier left and so that there is only the files she given him proves she even existed . He sighed and ran straight home while trying to contact draig who for some reason is very quiet. But he didn’t notice was  shaltier standing on a near building rooftop.  

Roxanne POV

I look at Issei’s departing back . He really has grown if it was a normal low level devil they wouldn’t be able to dodge my attacks with instincts only . The best they could do is get lightly injured and that’s if they are having a knight piece .

‘ ciel did you teach that dragon a lesson '

{ Yes master I brought his mind into a Tsukuyomi and lectured him while threatening to tell tiamat about his wareabouts }

Yeah while I was talking to issei I asked ciel to educate that draig since he didn’t seemed to heed my warning. I also found out he is hella scared of tiamat . He also had nightmares of the day when tiamat uses the mathod to steal the boosted gear and take it as her treasure.

‘ so ciel how much is our plan success '

{ Master the only thing that is left is for kokobiel to appear and that will give us the chance to gather the attention for the peace meeting}

Yes all this is according to plan . While I was traveling during those years I thought the best way to show myself is by becoming a worldwide mercenary . So I created my own team and a spy network in that covers the whole world and thanks to Ciel managing it I know almost everything that happens in this world .

With my identity as Shaltier the leader of shadow garden I made contacts with various pantheons so I am now known as ' the one who knows all ' due me approaching each person for the deal when they need it . So everyone knows that any information that has my okay is very true . Also by helping issei I can have a free ticket to the peace meeting since I basically stopped a war from happening.  

{ Master what would you like to do about the white dragon emperor who is likely to interfere with us }

‘ hmm let him be for now ciel. He most likely will come retrieve kokobiel so clashing with him inevitable. Also I’m kinda curious to see my family member '