Chapter 6

Roxanne who was sleeping comfortably woke abruptly . She then looked towards the window and saw that it was early in the morning. She sighed " Well it looks like I spent the whole night with Amy , well her explanation did answer most of the questions I had . Ciel cam you show me what is inside of my imaginary space . " [ Yes master]
==============================
The Executioner ( sealed)
A sythe that was wielded by Angel of death . This weapon after it took part of the 1st Angel of death soul became a sacred gear that is bound to Roxanne Lucifer. This syth while in its balance breaker can supply an infinite amount of mana by converting the fear and death aura of the target .

======================The True  Longinus  ( incomplete) A copy of the True Longinus which was said to be the spear that killed the son of God

The True  Longinus  ( incomplete)
A copy of the True Longinus which was said to be the spear that killed the son of God . This weapon has the ability to transform to users desired form. This weapon was created as a prototype for the original.

==========================Soul of YahwehBefore his end the God of the bible split half of his soul just so his to give to his successor

Soul of Yahweh
Before his end the God of the bible split half of his soul just so his to give to his successor. By devouring this any devil can use holy magic and the right to command his domain and his name and has the right to tune any holy or sacred gears
============================
' Wow so with this soul can I use holy magic freely ciel ' [ yes master but you must first have a foundation to hold the holy aura . It is also recommended  to use this after unlocking your angel side. ] Well that's a bummer anyways time to go and get some training.
Roxanne went out of her room to the dining room to see her maid preparing breakfast. She greeted her and had breakfast together. After that they both teleported to the mountains to train .
Roxanne: so luci-chan what will you train me
Luciana: Master since you still too little we should start with your magic and stamina so first master you must learn how the efficiently supply mana to our spells . After that mistress will apply a simple gravity spell in your legs and run around the mountains.
Roxanne: yes that way I can study how to not to waste mana and increase my stamina . Well then luci -chan let's get started.
Luciana nodded and started to teach her how to cast a magic circle and how to measure the mana for each spell . After learning the basics Roxanne started to use gravity magic to increase the gravity around her 2 fold.  After that she ran across the mountains maintaining the spell , well it's easy for her since she has ciel who is working with parallel thought processing. While she is training Luciana also started her training she started  focusing on magic that has been increased due to their connection. They both trained until it was noon and left to have lunch . After that Roxanne said that she wanted to walk around the town , Luciana though reluctant agreed to her request. And now we can see a black haired loli walking around the streets while humming a tune to herself.
Roxanne was always curious to see the town issei lived so she walked around the town. She went to many places that were shown in the anime . She went to the abandoned factory , the school , the arcade, and lastly the park. While she was enjoying her walk she saw two children playing together. She instantly recognized them .