Chapter 42

“ wait a minute my prize, give me back my prize” shouted Issei as he cried tears of blood.

Roxanne looked at him strangely before a understanding look appeared in her eyes , she then turned to Rias and said,

“ You might want to cool his fire, or I really pray for the safety of his sanity”

Saying so she disappeared leaving a embarrassed Rias.

Rias turned to Issei and said ,
“ issei as punishment for ruining the image of our peerage I forbid you from touching us for a week “

“ Nooooooooooooooooooo” Issei howled in despair.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“ So what do you think about your rival white dragon emperor “ asked Roxanne still in  her Shaltier disguise.

Next to her was Luciana who was holding one end of the chain that is currently binding a white armored person who was kneeling.

He didn’t respond but tried to struggle even more to break free from  this cursed chains.

Roxanne just signed as his attitude. She then came near him and flicked his armor.

At that moment his armor began to disintegrate revealing a handsome young man with dark silver hair  and hazel eyes . He is  wearing a dark green V-neck shirt with a high-collared black leather jacket over it. He also wears burgundy jeans with a silver chain drooping down over them and black leather chaps with three bands encircling his right calf, and black shoes with black buckles.

The young man looked at Roxanne with clear hatred while releasing his killing intent .

“ now now  don’t get so worked up just because you couldn’t have your grand  entrance you chunibi brat “ said Roxanne teasingly as his killing intent disappeared with him looking away in annoyance.

Roxanne chuckled at his attitude, as she erected a barrier  adding to the already exciting ones. But unlike them this one is made from Void energy making the space isolated itself.

As the barrier was completed , slowly her disguise began to disappear revealing Roxanne in her casual clothes that concedes a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans with her cross shaped necklace dangling on her neck.

“ now that I have removed my disguise we are even right Vali Luicfer “ Said Roxanne with her mischievous grin.

“ how did you know about my lineage , did that bastard send you ” Vali asked with deep hatred in his voice. If it not for the chains that are currently binding him he would have attacked Roxanne without any hesitation.

“ why do I know about you huh, well isn’t  it normal for elders to know about their juniors in the same clan “

Shen proceed to do something she didn’t do in long time,

‘ Ciel release the seals that we put in my devil bloodline ‘

[As you wish master ]

Then a phenomena happened..

~ Vali Pov ~

Today was supposed to be a usual boring day , where I sneak out with my team and annoy some god and trash talk some fallen angels and try to find some good material for blackmailing the old man.

But what do you know, Kokobiel finally snapped and went stray. Never liked that guy. But wow, his army is quite loyal to him since about 15%  fallen angels went with him.

Well that was another headache for the old man but he might be just faking it. Even though he is preverted nerd he is very observant. I wouldn’t be surprised if he knew I was sneaking out. But what do you know he cares for his research more than his damn organization.