Chapter 5

After taking a bath Roxanne came to the dinner table to see a delicious meal on the table. She then took a seat and began to eat but after a while she noticed that her maid is not eating with her " why are you not eating luci- chan " the maid just said " it is a Maid's duty to eat after a mistress" Roxanne just signed and suddenly had a mischievous smile " luci- chan did you know that master's command are absolute right" the maid just nodded " so I as you master order you to come eat with me " the maid looked completely shocked unable to refute her she just did as she said. Roxanne just smiled brightly and continued to eat her meal. After dinner when Luciana was cleaning the dishes ,
Roxanne: hey luci-chan can you train me .
Luciana looked at her master and said " master I can teach you about demonic magic and do physical training but you may have to find someone to teach you how to use your fallen angel powers "
Roxanne: well that's better than nothing. Also luci-chan we will be staying in Kouh for about 5 years and after that we will travel for me to get combat experience.
Luci: yes master , will you go to sleep mistress it is not very healthy for a child your age to be up this late .
Roxanne just gave a wry smile and nodded her head and went to sleep .
=================================
Roxanne can be seen standing in a complete white place devoid of living beings . She would normally be freaking out but after experiencing this one she got used to it. " So I came here again huh"
" Exactly I summoned you back here to talk with you " a melodious voice of a female could be heard behind her , as Roxanne was about to look behind her she enveloped in her hug " I am really sorry about not giving you the loving childhood you wished you see that Bible god made a offer for which is actually beneficial for you " Roxanne just melted into her hug said " you know it was scary waking up in a laboratory and finding that you were kept by your own family " The being said nothing and started patting her head . After a while they separated and went to take a seat in the chairs which appeared magically.
Roxanne: so Amy tell me why did my mother die . according to my wish I should have a mother and my childhood should be with her .
Amy : Well do you still remember the time you were found by me in the void when you were just a soul.
Roxanne: of course I remember
~flash back into the beginning ~
A teenage girl with black hair and blue eyes can be seen walking towards the bus stop .

 Roxanne: of course I remember~flash back into the beginning ~ A teenage girl with black hair and blue eyes can be seen walking towards the bus stop

Her name is Yumina Akihito she is a college student with an art degree but most of all a outaku. Due to her hobby she even starts her career as a manga artist and an illustration artist. She is now waiting in the bus stop ready to go to her friend's place . While she was waiting she got a phone call and to her surprise it was her friend. While she is in her call she notices that the bus is near the station and was about to cut her call to get inside the bus but then she noticed that bus driver is not stopping, she then noticed that bus was coming directly towards her she quickly was about run aside then noticed the child near her was about to run Infront of the bus to take back her balloon that was blown towards road .By instinct she ran towards the girl and managed to save her but was hit straight by the bus. The good thing is she didn't feel any pain .
After that she woke up in the void unable to move her body . But she did not panic why you ask well she felt a weird sensation like she was at home . She began to remember the animes and mangas she read to spend her boredom and wait for the higher level being to appear and grant her wish. fortunately she didn't had to long as she was transported to a white room with devoid of life she began to panic when missing the feeling the void gave her . " Oh my to think the void would actually choose someone to rule over." She turned her head and was a beautiful woman with golden hair and blue eyes with some nice assets.

Wait she then looked at her self saw that she could move her body again

Wait she then looked at her self saw that she could move her body again . " Oh I made it so that so your soul will be able to manifest a body similar to your physical one ." She then looked at the women and said " thanks you ,but who are you and why am I in this place , weren't I in the void earlier" " oh impatient are we , well let's start my name is Amyliya the goddess of reincarnation, and you were transported by me when I detected that a soul was missing from the natural order " " so what am I supposed to do" " well since you here why don't we play some video games since it's not all they I get a playmate"
" Ok " Then a duo played some video games which appeared out of nowhere, over the time they became very good friends , Yumina was surprised to see that Goddess reincarnation is a outaku like her . After a while they were sitting and having some tea . Then Amy ask ( she let's her say that as her nickname since they are very close now) " as much would it be nice to be like you have to go and be reincarnated, but since you entertain me so much I will grant you 3 wishes under a limit" Yumina smiled slightly and said " can I reincarnate to any world " amy nodded " yes but don't worry that will be not a wish but a free one from me " yumina thought for a while and said " I want the skills of rimuru tempest" Amy shooked her " that's too powerful so I will allow two abilities with limitations according to ability " " then I want void god Azathoth and Manas ciel " " granted with few limitations but they will be slowly removed when you grow stronger " " my next wish is me to ability create any weapon whether it is sacred or a demonic or noble phantasms " " granted but you will have to supply mana at the creation after that it will be permanently there and you can store them in Imagenary space " " my last wish is that I have a lucifer bloodline with a fallen angel bloodline and a beautiful childhood with my mother " " granted so which world would you like to go " " highschool DXD " " well then here you go " and then she pulled a string which magically appeared and yumina was flushed into a whirlpool " you old hag "
~Flashback end ~
Roxanne: you old hag flushed me like that in Arifureta.
Amy : oh come on I always wanted to try that one for once .
Roxanne: you .... Argh whatever tell me what happened to my sweet childhood.
Amy : well you see when your soul was placed in that The God of Bible tried to kill you thinking you are a invader so I had to intervene. Well long story short we came into a agreement after his death you will become his successor after you unlock all of your abilities.
Roxanne: so that's why I have the angel bloodline and system Administrator rights
Amy : yes when you have enough strength to release your angel bloodline then you will be able to unlock those skills.
Roxanne: but what about the ruler of the underworld thing
Amy : oh that's actually something you earned since you actually have the highest infinity with the underworld it itself began to serve you , with that legacy you can say that you will know everything that happens in the underworld it's kinda like Odin's all - seeing - eye.
Roxanne: sigh whatever I just have to get strong right.
Amy: yep that's the jist of it
Roxanne: but what happened to my mother
Amy : well you see her soul in the body of your syth.
Roxanne: how * disbelieving tone*
Amy : well she somehow knew that you are a reincarnated soul so to protect you she used her soul manipulation skill to cut her soul in two . She then placed half in her weapon which you will inherit from her and placed it on you . Then she went and to see the God of Bible to make a deal with him to leave her angel seat to you to which he agreed after that she fused with your soul to hide your bloodline.
Roxanne: so it's like she turned her self into a sacred gear.
Amy : yes don't worry you will be able to awaken her soon or later .
Roxanne was about to say something but then she saw that she was slowly disappearing.
Amy : oh looks like your time is up . Well see ya later. Oh almost forgot you have a present from Yahweh.
Roxanne completely disappeared without having been able to reply.
Amy : well Yahweh I did what you ask me and informed your successor, but why did you actually went all the way to chose her . Fufu fu this certainly is interesting but if he made a move on my friend * her blue eyes glowed dangerously* You shall know my wrath just because I am in charge of reincarnation doesn't change the fact that I was once called Goddess of Origin