Chapter 4

~2 days later ~

On top of one of the mountains near Kuoh a girl with black hair and purple eyes can be seen practising her magic. From time to time she will cast many demonic Magic circles in the air and then switch to light magic . After that she can be seen creating different weapons and shooting them at targets . After that she moves at high speed while casting various spells into the tree . She continues to do this process until it is late in the evening.

" Hmm it seems like it's about to be dark, better go back home " the girl said aloud as she relaxed her muscles. After taking a break for a few minutes she used her spatial domination skill and teleported into the new apartment they are currently staying in . When she reappears she is welcomed by a silver haired maid.

"Oh wow it looks like you got yourself a new maid outfit luci - chan. But why use those high grade materials for this dress though. I thought you were keeping them for some armour or something. " Roxanne asked with a bit of curiosity.

"Thank you for the compliment, mistresses, and as you said I used those high grade materials to increase the defence of this dress as this is my new battle armour from now on. " luicana replied.

"Oh why the sudden interest. I think I saw some battle armour when we were moving out yesterday. You could always use those"roxanne asked while raising one eyebrow.

" It is mainly a tradition in our family mistress. In ancient times when the concept of maid was not known our ancestor was troubled on how to present herself before Lord lucifer. At that time everyone only had similar outfits so our ancestor wanted to look dignified while not over shadowing her lord. So after months of thinking she made the maid uniform. From that day on when our female family members always wear the maid uniform as their uniform and battle dress, "Luciana said with passion dripping from her voice. It seems like she is a fanatic of her ancestor.

"Well do what makes you happy, '' Roxanne said with a bit of regret. She shouldn't have asked.

" As you wish, mistress, mistress would you require any assistance in bathing yourself " Luciana asked wondering how much progress her mistress made in her training. Every time she comes home like that , it would undoubtedly be due to her training intensity. And it seems today was especially high for her to be this dirty.

"Nah, don't bother,but can you cook something for me? Will ya I'm starving after doing my training today " roxanne kindly rejected her offer as she walked towards the bathroom to freshen up.

"It shall be done mistress. And oh mistress before I forget I left some new clothes for you in the changing room. " luciana said as she turned around.

Roxanne didn't turn back but she waved her while saying "kaay" signalling that she got the message.

Luciana watched for a bit until her mistress entered the bathroom to take a shower. She too then walked towards her destination, the kitchen to prepare something to eat for dinner.

Luciana POV

When my mistress said her farewell and went to the bathroom I went to the kitchen to prepare some food for my mistress. It is quite ironic thinking I ,the person who hated the Satans the most serving the princess of Lucifer

I was born as the second daughter of the Lucifuge household 3 years younger than my elder sister Grayfia. When we were young me and my sister were always compared to each other because my sister displayed a higher level of talent than me .

I was always named the second best after my sister but the elders didn't even try to hide their disappointment for me . But my sister and I had very good relationship why well because my sister is ice cold beauty she loves me the most ,why me and not my brother you ask well my brother is huge siscon and his favourite is my sister and that doesn't mean he doesn't love me , he has a neutral relationship with me . Well my family may be hectic but we had a good life even our stoic father smiles when he is with us .

But all that changed when the great war started and our lovely family was broken apart by the original 4 satans as they ordered us to participate in the great war . Our family began to lose its light when the members of our household were used as cannon fodder to lure the God of the Bible just because we have an area wide combat style .

After the great war ended and the death of the leaders of the 2 factions I thought we can have our family back since we don't need to serve those arrogant shit heads but it worsened even more when the civil war started.

Our father was killed and our elder brother disappeared with the other members of the Satan faction. Our sister helped the anti satan faction to rebel so she was a declared a traitor by the others and when I was fleeing I saw some devil noble killing innocent people of our territory just because of serving us and in a fit of rage I killed him and his army and led the innocent escape and what do you know he was a leading member of the anti satan faction and he was related to the bael clan which is one of the backers to the Faction. So they labelled me as a criminal and put a bounty on my head .

I then escaped to the human world to lay low and succeed for a few years by moving away from place to place.

But as luck would have it I was ambushed by the extra clan which is a servant clan to the bael clan.they even managed to injure me with a sacred weapon luckily I was able to kill them all and left the area to hide.

But i unfortunately met with a group of exorcists, they then tailed me to the Forest until I was stumbled upon by tree roots. They surrounded me and launched their attacks to kill me . At that time I deeply regretted not seeing my sister for the last time .

But when I was waiting for the incoming attack it didn't come so I opened my eyes only to see a silver haired little girl with ruby like eyes. That was the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness due to exhaustion .

After I awoke I saw the same girl sitting cross legged and meditating. As I was observing her I felt a connection with her. And this connection is linked to our soul . There is only one such connection I am aware of. A connection I only heard about from my father .

It is said that when Lucifer made the soul bond he chose my father due to having a connection with him at their first meeting. And from this connection my father was able to unlock our secret bloodline ability Ice Domain and became the head of the family. So at that moment I realised In Front of me is a Lucifer, the very family I disliked the most .

But if that isn't enough the girl began to release a black aura which gave off a feeling of death and then her hair colour began to change into black and when she opened her eyes they were not the red like eyes I remember they changed into a purple colour.

When she said her mother was Azrael I only had one thought ' did that arrogant bastard actually fall in love with a fallen angel and Azrael at that'

She may not know but Azrael is one of the most innocent and nicest angels out there. She is only second to Gabriel in beauty. And imagine my surprise when that angel had a child with the most arrogant being in the planet.

' yeah he must have raped her'. That's the first thought that came to me. And I can't say this might actually be the truth.

After introducing myself we began to have nice chat and from this conversation alone I can see she is not normal and when she said she was experiment tool I almost want to hug her and say ' It's okay ' so when she said to be her family I agreed and did the ritual and what do you know it is exactly like what my father described.

The reason I accepted is I can see from experience that she is not greedy or desired fame after taking a Lucifuge but she genuinely wants to have me by her side so I decided to be under her and guide her . After that we went to my apartment and I dressed in casual clothes and went outside to buy some clothes for my mistress. It is very ironic indeed that there is a member of the Lucifer household like her . A kind and caring master .

Ohh the food is almost ready, the mistress should be coming anytime now . Don't worry mistress I would make sure you have taken care of as princess as deserve to be. And like I said till death do us part though that wouldn't be possible for you who is the angel of death. Thinking about various things I went to prepare the table for dinner