Chapter 11

The next day issei can be seen waking up from his bed. Though he slept early yesterday the look in his eyes says otherwise. He yawns and saw asia and rias are still in his bed and like always naked . But he was not in the mood to enjoy this view. He thought about what happened after that strange familiar left the ORC building.

~~~~~~~~~Flashback ~~~~~~~~

After the bird disappeared into feathers everyone was in a daze. Why well the bird used no magic and no one could sense it until the bird itself showed itself . After a few minutes irina said " what kind of bird is that " to that xenovia said " I don't know but it has more information on our mission than we have " Irina tilted her head and asked " how so " xenovia just replied " it knew who the mastermind is and knew our background, and look in its eyes it is like we are nothing but idiots who are dancing in its hands " Irina just nodded. Xenovia then said " we will take our leave devil , and remember the deal do not interfere "  Rias angrily just humped. But as they were turning to leave kiba suddenly said " why don't we have a little match to see how  your holy swords are worth a cadre' s attention." Xenovia looked at him and asked " and who are you " kiba smiled ferociously " your senpai or more closely I'm the failed experiment of your holy sword users"

===============================================

In the backyard of the ORC building rias and her peerage can be seen with the church members. It was decided that they will settle their little dispute with a dual . The duels are kiba vs xenovia and issei vs Irina . Issei volunteered to fight irina since he saw that she is still giving asia a distain full gaze .

Rias as the referee came In front of them and said " this is only a duel so no killing blows , the first to incapacitate the other wins " both sides nodded. Rias then stepped back and released a ball magic into the air to start the match.

The first to move was kiba he used his sacred gear to create a sword and charged at xenovia without giving the latter to think, he used his knight piece's speed and appeared Infront of her and slashed at her. Xenovia was  surprise at first was able to calm down and calmly blocked kiba' s attack with her own . Both of them then began to engage in a sword fight. While kiba was using his speed to the maximum his mind was still clouded with rage , because of that his attacks became predictable.

While both of them were fighting with swords issei and Irina were like a cat and mouse chase . Issei like usual thought that using dress break would give him a chance of victory and a opportunity to see his childhood friend naked , well he mostly did it for the latter . But his surprise attack was blown when koneko warned Irina not to come closer to issei . So both of them are now playing tag with issei trying to catch irina.

As they were fightings/ running away they both stopped when they felt a huge amount of holy aura coming from the place kiba and xenovia fought. So both them turned to that direction only to see a huge crater with xenovia in the middle with her sword unraveled. Kiba can be seen near the end of the crater with some bruises. Issei then turned to Irina and saw that she is still distracted used this chance to use his dress break . But when he was about to reach her ,  sword turned into a bandage and curled around his wrist and she  threw issei towards koneko and the rest. When issei landed on top of koneko and the girls his dress breaker activated and destroyed their clothes. While he was admiring the view with perverted grin on his face he was punched in the face by koneko and flew towards a wall destroying half of it. " Die prevert" koneko's cold stare did not help either. Issei barely thanks to his training with draig ( was nothing but endure his strikes without loosing conscience) was able to stand up and walk to his group. Just as he was with his group they both heard kiba screaming agony. All of them turned only to be met with kiba  kneeling on the ground with blood flowing all over his body from his wounds and Excalibur destruction on his stomach. In normal situations this wound would be  not fatal for kiba to scream that much but what made it worse is that the sword that he was wounded is a holy sword made especially for killing devils.

Rias and the others rushed towards them and asia quickly began to heal him . After seeing that he was stable rias turned to xenovia with a accusing look and asked " did you have to go that far to end the duel . " Xenovia replied  " no but he wouldn't back down even after I defeated him "  After bickering for a while both parties separated and went on their own way.

~~~~~~~~~Flashback end ~~~~~~~~

He still remembered the way kiba looked at the holy swords and the power of the holy swords.  He felt so weak in front of those swords . Iseei clenched his fists. At that time draig spoke " partner you have to endure more training if you want to brush off a holy sword like it is nothing , so you must train harder and achieve balance breaker quickly ". Issei nodded with a determined gaze.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At school everyone was doing their own business except for issei . He today found out that kiba was missing in the morning. He of course called his phone and was lucky that he answered. Kiba told them that he is going to find the other holy swords and destroy them . Rias being rias let him go thinking that it will cool his mind. But Issei and the others are still worried about him . When in the interval Issei was facing outside the window thinking what to do Roxanne came near him and asked,

“ Issei-kun why are depressed. Did someone stole your anime collection. “ Issei almost fell down from his chair when she asked that . It was a secret that Issei like anime and just as much as he love breasts. It wouldn’t be a understatement if someone stole his anime collection and blackmail him to do something he would do that without any hesitation. But after coming to high school he kept his outaku side a secret and he was sure that no one knows his secret as even rias didn’t find anything even after she is living in his house. Just as he was finding a way to solve this mystery Roxanne suddenly interjected “ so it's not your collection hah then what happened to you have such a face issei- kun and don’t worry I will help you to the best of my abilities “ she puffed of her chest and declared. Issei thought this as ‘cute' . But he was really conflicted about getting help from his childhood friend who is human to the affairs of the supernatural world. After thinking for a bit he decided to only tell the non supernatural things and leave the others behind. So after much effort he told her a feasible story . Roxanne nodded in understanding while inwardly thinking '  he needs to learn how to tell a good story '