Chapter 28

“Diablo you shall do your duties like usual but I will make adjustments in the future for the system to run more smoothly. “

Diablo bowed and left to do his duties, Roxanne nodded and closed her eyes , when she opened them again she was in her room which is full of runes that blocked her aura from flowing elsewhere and isolate the space.
She stood up from her meditative position and stretched a bit. Sounds of Bones braking could be heard which is strange from 10 year old girl.

Well it’s not too surprising since she didn’t move a muscle for the last week and kept on meditating. And she probably has to go do it again since broke through the next barrier that made her a satan class devil. And she broke through it because of her anger.

Well she heard that the seven deadly sins are directly linked to devils but she didn’t think that having control over her wrath is the key to break through the barrier that separates ultimate class being from satan class beings. How interesting, thought for later research as she has a job to do.

“ ciel can you hack the security system and hospital records in the underworld with my new power. “ Roxanne asked ciel.

[Affirmative master I can now control everything in the biblical hell and things that have been linked to the system of the underworld ] 

Roxanne nodded her head and said “ good then find me the location of Invild leviathan who if my memory serves correct is still in one of the hospitals in sitri territory. “

‘I Wonder what would anjuka think when he knows that we are hacking to his security system because of the connection he painstakingly created to the underworld system and by making a  user account which has less than half the  authority a ruler has.  ‘

[  Connecting to underworld system ..  connected… Entering biblical hell government security system …. Hacking to the database of sitri household….. connection successful. … Searching for Invild leviathan in every hospital database…. Target found setting teleportation location……complete, master it is complete would you like to go their now ]

“hmm yes let’s  go their now since I somehow has this feeling that it will be more troublesome if i was late .” said Roxanne after a  magic circle appeared beneath her  feet.

After a flash of light she disappeared from the room.

The biblical hell is roughly the same size as the Human world, but with a much larger landmass, as there are no oceans just lakes. The sky was originally purple during both the day and night, but the current Four Great Satans adjusted the flow of time to match it in the human world for the sake of the reincarnated Devils. They reproduced an artificial moon using Demonic Powers and made the night's darkness the same as the human world.

The biblical hell was originally split into two regions: The Devils’ Region and the Fallen Angels’ Region, which will end after the creation of the peace treaty between the leaders of the Three Factions.

But even after thousands of years it is said that only 45% of the underworld was discovered or roamed till this day. This is manly the reason for various factions to have a secret hideout in the biblical hell as finding their location is very hard if you don’t have in any clue where to search to begin with.

But with Roxanne’s new authority as the Queen of the underworld she can see every nook and cranny of the underworld. Normally it is very difficult to manage such a amount of information at once but that problem was negated when she had ciel who could do the processing at speed of 1,000,000,000 thoughts per second.
And with Ciel’s help Roxanne found the location of where Invild leviathan was kept.

After teleporting near the hospital building she looked at it and frowned. She could sense many high-class beings inside the building and more specifically in the room in where Invild is kept. Narrowing her eyes she tried to pear in to the building and found that there was a barrier that was placed for stopping unwanted attention.

Sighing she walked towards the building and went inside the building. But what is strange is that no one noticed her presence even while she is walking in front of them.

This is a technique she called< world of illusion> . This technique manly relies on how much control over demonic energy and imagination the user has. Simply saying what she is doing is imagining herself one with nature so and nature are one.  While she is doing this she realizes waves of hypnosis to alter people’s thought about her existence. While this technique may sound easy it is very hard to multitask while moving around. Also this technique is not efficient enough for  people who are stronger than her as they could sense her aura and brush off the hypnosis waves with their  will.

Arriving at the room where Invild is kept Roxanne used some void energy to cover herself with a additional layer while instructing ciel to hide her presence as much as possible.
In the hospital room there layed a beautiful young women who appeared to be sleeping. This girl is non other than Invild Leviathan, She is the possessor of the Longinus; Nereid Kyrie.

Around her are  three high-class devils were hiding are once the supporters of the Leviathan clan . They all gathered here because they were contacted by their higher-ups to bring her to a secluded place so they exchange her for some benefits with another party.

And why did they come here themselves, well it’s because their boss told them to do it themselves and to make sure the deal is done without any mishaps since the other party is not someone they can  offend. 

“ So is everything going according to plan “ asked one of the devils .

“Yes so far everything is going according to plan , after a few minutes my men will mix some sleeping poison in the A/C and in about 5 minutes every one would be asleep for a minimum of 17 hours. We also will cut the power supply for 5 minutes to disable the camaras “ Said another.

The others nodded and put on some gas masks that they bought. Like the that devil said in five minutes everyone minus them and Roxanne was put to sleep. After another 5 minutes the power was cut. The people quickly .

The devils quickly came out of their hideout and began to transport Invild by a teleportation circle. Once it was done they immediately teleported away not knowing that they brought the wrong person as  near the place where the magic circle was revealed a peaceful sleeping Invild.