Chapter 29

In one of the many forests in the biblical hell a magic appeared. This is a teleportation circle. From it three people appeared while one is carrying another.

They looked at their surrounding to check for witnesses and found none so they dashed towards a certain direction while using magic to reinforce their legs.

They kept moving for 10 minutes going in circles and taking abrupt turns as they are trying to lose someone who was stalking them.

After that they reached a clearing and stopped. One of them started prepare a barrier to ward of unnecessary trouble. After it was set the one who was not carrying anything took out a crystal from his pocket and crushed it.

After that a magic circle appeared in front of them. The circle glowed for a minutes , then another 3 people began to appear from it.

One was dressed like a shady businessman with his pirate had and huge mustache while on his side there are two muscular bodyguards.

Both parties faced each other and the shady guy said,

“ so did you come with the package “

The others nodded and showed him the sack that one of them was carrying, he then dropped the bag and showed him that it has a person in it.

The shady guy liked his lips lewdly and said “ it’s pleasure doing business with you, and you don’t need to contact me again since the payment has been sent your boss.” While signaling one of his men to bring that sack.

Everything was going smoothly until they all were engulf in a magic circle that appeared instantly under their feet.

In an instant they all were frozen in place without having the ability to resist. After a while the sack began to move and a girl appeared from it.

This girl was Roxanne. She looked at her handiwork and nodded to herself.

“ hmm let’s see who did we caught now. “  mumbled as she got up.

[Master I’m curious, why did let your self captured in that bag ]

“ Ciel did you know that high-level immortal beings have a common thing that they all share ,.. and that is boredom, even though I have not lived that long compared to others even I have this bored feeling, so like anyone sensible I decided to do something interesting, which why I decided get the experience of being carried in a sack . “ said Roxanne

[So master is bored ] asked Ciel summarizing  what Roxanne wants.

Roxanne nodded her head.

[ Then master is it not good for you to join a carrier, you are blessed with much talent after all] suggested Ciel.

“ Hmm ” Roxanne started think about it. ‘ well it’s not like having some work experience hurt, so why not ‘ she thought.

“ Well I’ll think about it later for now do you want to extract information from them Ciel “ asked Roxanne.

[ Yes if you wouldn’t mind master ]

As soon as Ciel said that Roxanne’s purple eyes began to glow red indicating that Ciel taken control of her body.

This something Roxanne found out by chance after struggling to do some delicate work and failing miserably. She remembered how Rimuru would leave all the complicated stuff to Ciel by giving control over his body so Roxanne suggested  the same. But unlike Rimuru she didn’t rely on this as she doesn’t  exactly like do this every time as even she knows that Ciel has much more work to do than do her chores.