Chapter 60

Azrael POV

I looked at my sleeping daughter with a bit of helplessness and pride. what this girl was dangerous even for her. If her actions were any millisecond late the system may retaliate thinking it is an unauthorized attack. If she just scanned my body with her analisis and using her system authority she could have easily made a body for me. But no this girl went the extra mile to restore my previous body while also giving me my system authority.

While these options may not be too different it actually is. For us who are long lived our instincts are already honed to the extreme with our bodies. so me inhabiting my original makes me able to fight to my full potential without anything holding me back.

and to add that with my years of understanding me of the concept of death as a soul i can say i'm way more stronger than i was in my prime. With a few days of sparring with Scáthach I can probably break my limits. My daughter's use of death energy is quite interesting.

Thinking of her again I felt a huge headache. argh she truly is reckless as him, if someone decided to attack her or interrupt her during the process she would be helpless as stopping there would mean facing the system backlash. What's more, due to her completely holding the strain of managing the reincarnation cycle her mind was at a constant pressure. making her unable to react to any sneak attacks.

'Sigh what a troublesome daughter I have. You are just too similar to him. ' I thought while stroking her hair softly.

" ahem sorry to disturb your moment but it is nice to see you again Azrael " Michael said a bit apologetically for ruining this mother daughter moment.

I looked at him and smiled, " it's good to see you too Michael. And from what I heard you sure have changed "

" ahaha yes that I might have " Michael said with a low chuckle. Being the chief angels sure did change him for the better.

When father was still alive Michael was much like Lucifer. He did father's orders to the very end and sometimes overreacted to them. one could say if lucifer was his right hand michael would be his left hand.If it was earlier he wouldn't be so welcoming to me this much.

As I was the first of the fallen, most angels looked at me like I was the traitor of heaven, the same as Lucifer. And Michael although didn't voice it didn't actually deny those claims too. If I have to say it in my daughter's words he was the biggest simp of dad.

Well times do change people whether they like it or not.

" Hey big sister, let's go to my place to rest " Said Gabriel as she looked at the unconscious Roxanne who was still having a lap pillow from me .

" I wouldn't recommend that madam. " Artoria suddenly said interjecting in the conversation for the first time.

" Oh why is that saber? " I asked with a bit of curiosity. As far as I remember, Artoria rarely speaks her mind when she is public. so anything she speaks must be important for her to object

" although it is my hypothesis I think as soon as madam steps out of this heaven you will feel the suppression every fallen angel feels."

At her words everyone was silent. Yes this was supposed to be the norm but everyone here had an exception whenever they visited heaven.

' Now that I think about it every time I come here, my father must have intervened so I won't be affected. And even my daughter only had the confidence since she could seal all her bloodlines completely to avoid the suppression. And this barrier must be done to isolate this space so even if the system detects it we wouldn't be affected. '

" Yes, that might be for the best, besides I'm sure she wouldn't be asleep for long. " I said as I could feel her regenerating her depleted mana pool at a insane speed.

" But is it fine to let her stay like this? " Gabriel asked worriedly.

I smiled wryly at my sister and said, " as much as I wouldn't like to say this but my daughter unfortunately has more experience than all of us in surviving. So to her sleeping on like this is actually a luxury. "

Even though I didn't tell my daughter this while I was slowly regenerating my soul when it was on the scythe I could sometimes see the outside world. So even though I couldn't interact with her I still could see how she grew up to a certain extent.

I saw images of how she survived her training in the land of shadows. Scáthach sure is the definition of a brutal teacher. she would throw my daughter into the wilderness to survive with no equipment for weeks.

But from this training, as torturous as it is, is actually very helpful to sharpen your instincts to a whole another degree. For a worrier their instincts must be sharp enough for them to live another day.

" Would you like some cookies madam? " a voice asked me, breaking me from my thoughts.

Looking up I saw Artoria serving me some cookies.

" Oh thank you, did you take these from your private stache . " I asked while thinking about what cookie to eat. There are many options to choose after all.

Artoria shakes her head, " no mistress said that this trip may take some time so it would be good to have some rations on hand. "

Oh my baby girl, your predictions sometimes even scare me . oh is that a strawberry cookie i see there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

While on the third heaven Azrael and co were eating some snacks to pass time Roxanne who was unconscious was actually called to her best friend's home for some reason.

And for another reason she is now kneeling on the ground reflecting on a mistake that she doesn't have a clue but doesn't dare to ask either.

And as for Amy she was fuming with Anger so much that she didn't stop scolding Roxanne till now.

And most of her words are like hearing a rap song so Roxanne is totally clueless.

After a few minutes of more lecturing Amy calmed down considerably to notice her sermon was not delivered correctly.

She sighed deeply, " you have no idea what I said just now did you "

Roxanne shook her head vigorously.

She sighed again and said, " well get up if you still have no idea what you did wrong then it would be unfair to punish you for it. "

Saying so she created two sofas for both of them to sit down.

" This is going to be a long talk " she said as she sat down ready to give a lengthy explanation for her friend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu