Chapter 66

" What the hell is happening?" Issei asked as he saw his surroundings turning into a mix of purple and red.

" Oh it seems like Time has been frozen. Those without any power or weapon to shield them are also affected by this " Said Azazel as he eyed his surroundings.

At his words, Issei looked back and saw that Akeno , Asia are also effected by this Time stop.

" Yes, we 6 have enough power to negate the Time Stop effect while kids are shielded by their sacred gears and holy swords " said Azrael as she got up from her chair.

She looked at one corner and asked, " is everything under control or do we have to interfere in this "

Soon the shadows began to gather and a shadow garden girl came out from it.

She bowed and replied, " it is unnecessary lady Shaltier has already taken care of the person responsible for this phenomenon , we are just waiting for the enemy to make a move "

" I see , how many intruders are we talking about " asked Michael as he looked outside .

" we have identified 100 middle-class and 30 high class magicians who will teleport themselves in about 3 minutes , we also detected a ultimate class devil but we are unsure of their identity " said Girl as she wondered why her mistress didn't just kill everyone when they just entered the barrier.

" Hmm doesn't seems too troublesome, Vali why don't you have some fun with them. I think it would be a great experience to fight an army like this " Azazel asked as he eyed Vali.

Vali raised and eyebrow, he was interested now.

And seeing him not agreeing yet Azazel decided to add more benefits. " Oh I know why don't we have a little game between the Red and White dragons.

The one who defeated the most enemies would be able to get my book about ' How to woo a girl in 100 ways ' and don't worry I already signed it" Azazel said with his grin widening but it froze when he felt the gaze again.

' shit I forgot about her again ' he cursed. This is what happened when he got used to not having anyone contain him for last few centuries.

Issei had to say he is very tempted by the book. If he had that , his dream to become a harem king would be way easier.

As for Vali his interest disappeared as soon as he saw that book. Why the hell would he want that garbage. But he didn't voice his opinion.

Well this was his big day , where he would do his debut. So he can't really say no to this offer to get a warm up.

" So I take it that you want to fight the intruders " asked Roxanne who materialized near her mother.

" Yes , since the opponents are just perfect for them to get some experience. " said Azazel.

" I see then I shall leave them to you, also I have taken care of the Vampire boy who is responsible for this.

And no I didn't kill the boy if that is what you are going to ask. Unlike a certain someone I haven't decided to take the easy route and be done with it " she said. And in the last part she eyed Rias for a second after ignoring her again.

She had to make things clear or she will have to hear a long sermon from her mother. And besides she just needed Gasper to stop time once as she will do all the heavy lifting.

Like how she is continuously using her powers to hold the time stop. Yes Gasper only had to start the operation while she will substitute him after that.

This is the best way she thought to gather as many fools who will very likely to be a pain later, without doing anything excessive.

" so then let the battle begin " said Serafall while waving her magical girl wand that she took a minute earlier. She always liked to be do this.