Chapter 65

At an instant all of them turned around to see young girl wearing black gothic style dress casually sitting on one of the remaining furniture.

" who the hell are you bitch " shouted the leader as he secretly started to create a magic spell.

He is not stupid. If someone was able to come here and relax in this room without being found out by anyone then that person may as well be a master at stealth.

And those guys don't become master's without having strength to back up their tittles

" Oh you are quite smart aren't you .To secretly cast a paralyzing spell while you are busy distracting me. Looks like you're IQ isn't zero after all. " Morgana said ignoring the man's question while humiliating him to lose his cool.

And like the thug he is he lost his cool too quickly. " kill that bitch " he shouted.

And on command every mage in the room casted their magic at Morgana. Morgana seeing these spells just looked at them with curiosity. She even went out of her way to dodge some attacks to see their affects and weakness.

Having had her fun enough she just snapped her fingers and all the magic circles and magic attacks broke into pieces.

This left the mages in shock on What they just witnessed. They heard of higher ranked magicians destroying spells of lower rank magicians. But even then they have to see the magic spell and analysis it thoroughly.

" impossible.."

" that's just absurd.."

They whispered amongst each other as they didn't dare to accept it.

" oh my did me nullifying your magic break you all. That's kinda too fast you know. And here I thought being a magicians is something special. " Morgana said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice

" huh what you say bitch men don't stop firing until this bitch is dead " the leader ordered as he casted his own spell.

Then a continuous barrage of magic attacks went towards Morgana at breakneck speed. This much attack power would normally be able to take down a ultimate class or badly injure him.

As for Morgana she just snapped her fingers and a blue barrier materialized protecting her. And with a way of her hand magic circles began to materialize under the attacking mages shocking them.

And with their concentration slipped she completed her spell.

" try this <Black lightning> "

Soon everyone was zapped by the purple lighting bolts that were released from the magic circles. Some died instantly due to the high voltage frying their brains.

" well that was disappointing " Morgana said as walked towards the devils who are being restrained by a unique magic spell.

" Who are you " Gasper asked in a scared tone. The self confidence he managed to retain with Roxanne's help was long gone. Well he is at the end of the day a kid after all.

Morgana who was near them didn't even bother to look at Gasper or Koneko who is looking at her with a frightened look. As a Nekomata she instinctively felt that this person in front of her is way more wicked than the mages that are now half fried.

" hmm this is quite interesting, this magic is made specifically for your sacred gear how curious " Morgana mumbled as she finished analyzing the spell.

' Roxanne was right this attack is not just from one faction ' She thought.

Earlier Roxanne said that this attack on the peace meeting would be done by multiple factions from the Kchaos Brigade.