Chapter 62

" Ok Gasper you can do it " shouted issei as he threw a volleyball at Gasper the last bishop of Rias Gremory. The neet of Gremory and most importantly the trap.

Gasper tried to use his powers to stop the ball but his confidence broke once again when it hit him before he even realized it.

He started to cry like usual with his self esteem going further down.

Issei seeing this sighed but didn't rebuke Gasper. He knew this little trap has low self esteem but it seems it is getting even lower than it was before.

And he can't motivate him like usual since asia is with him today. Although asia might be very kind she is still a girl so she will definitely make him promise to give up his dream. And honestly if she really asked issei would begrudgingly accept it. He couldn't say no to her after all.

After ransacking for a solution Issei finally got one, and he did it immediately.

" Hey Gasper remember our dream. You promised me that you will improve so we can have it. Are you going back on it now." He asked with a serious face.

" sniff sniff but I'm too weak to do anything, I'm a failure at being a vampire and a devil " Gasper said still crying.

" hey Gasper I know you have low esteem but you should still have some confidence in yourself. And if that's too much to ask have some confidence in the dream we both share.

Think of the heavenly feeling of when we get to touch them to our hearts content. Do you really want to let go of that Gasper " Issei shouted with passion.

Gasper being a little motivated said,

" no you are right I will achieve our dream "

" That's the spirit now let try this again. Remember our dream Gasper. This is all for our noble cause " Issei said as he threw another ball at Gasper.

Gasper with his new motivation managed to stop it for a for about 3 seconds until his trauma resurfaced.

This is the real reason why Gasper has a low self confidence . When he was just a child his father afraid of his potential broke his confidence with many cruel ways. And Rias being Rias didn't bother investigate about this so Issei unfortunately doesn't know about it either.

So like the usual the ball hit him hard on the head again and due their not being anyone who has better perception his progress was never noticed.

Issei sighed as he saw Gasper crying again. He wished he could help this little. But whatever he does seems to be pointless.

' is my only option just to let him get used to his powers eventually ' he thought but quickly denied it.

No he has one more option. When it comes to giving people courage there is only one person he could think off. And since he is on his last straw he might just have to do it.

' I just hope this doesn't make her get into more trouble with supernatural world later on ' he thought as he took out his phone to make a call.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Issei , Gasper and Asia are now in front of the door of a mansion that is quite familiar for him now.

Not only him even Gasper has a little bit of knowledge of this place as this house belong to the person who is the founder of the virtual game ' Genesis ' that he used to make contracts. And on the front gate there is a logo saying, ' Morningstar Household '.

But even he didn't expect that his friend to Issei to know the legendary owner of Lux cooperation. His administration for Issei grew even more.

Issei not minding the gaze that of admiration from Gasper knocked on the door. Although Gasper is a trap it felt nice.