Chapter 7

Cleria Pov
My name is Cleria belial. I am currently the ruler of Kouh. My family is a branch family of the belial household and due to financial issues we all moved to the main house. There I was very happy for my life. I had a good family and most of all my cousin Diehauser Belial. Since we were children we always were close . He was my big brother. When he entered the rating games and became the champion we were all proud of him. So we worked hard to support him. That's what I also did. When I got my evil pieces and created a powerful peerage . I also managed to govern this territory which is given to us by the shinto faction. But when I heard about a rumor about  the king piece I investigated it since it will be a problem for my cousin if he was lost to a cheater . But who would have thought that those aragont piece of shits of devils would collaborate with church to finish me off so I won't leak their secret. And the worst thing is that they even got my boyfriend into this mess. And in my last moments I deeply regretted not being able to see my family again. But then a miracle happened we were wrapped around a black cocoon and then a monotone voice said something and  our wounds began to heal itself . And when the cocoon disappeared we saw a black haired girl standing there and beneath her legs were a giant magic circle. And even I was impressed due to the complexity of this magic circle she opened her eyes and said to us to lower aura to a minimum and sit on the couch for a few minutes and we gladly did that. Then I began to observe this girl , she appears to be about 10 years old and she has no aura ,which very much means she is a human but I won't believe that because my instincts tell me that she isn't one . Also she doesn't leak in any aura even when she is using the spell it's like she has perfect control over her aura and that is very terrifying.
After she was doing her thing a teleportation circle appeared next to her and a silver haired maid appeared. After that the little girl brought us towards a table and we sat down opposite her .
" Well let's start with introductions shall we my name is Roxanne and my Maid's name is Luciana" wait Luciana I think I heard that name before, " my name is Cleria belial and this is my lover Masaomi yaegaki " ( I will use lover instead of boyfriend) The girl just nodded and then said " well do you know why you were attack today "  " I may have a theory buy what is it actually" " there are three reasons actually, one the devils did that Because you found out about the king pieces, two the church was manipulated by the devils to show your execution legal and lastly it is because someone wants your dead Bodies to he used as experiment resources" I was stunned of what she said, I knew those counsil members would do something to me but to think they even used the church, and why is that last reason seems to be the real one I was attacked
" I can figure out why the other two but why would anyone use me as a experiment" " well you see we have a shit head devil who wants create the ultimate devil who can use the powers of 72 pillars"  I was stunned, I mean who the fuck would do something so absurd " yeah I can tell you he really is a lunatic" wait did she read my mind " can you read minds " the girl just tilted her head to the side and said " no you wear your emotions on your face so it is easy to guess your thoughts" haaah it's so embarrassing. " Anyways keeping that matter aside what will you two do , you do know you two are now basically dead people. " What she said is true ,it would be better if the world thinks that we are dead. I then looked at my lover and we held eye contact with each other for a while and then I turned to the girl and the maid who somehow appeared with a tray . " We will leave Kouh and go into hiding" the girl just nodded and said " I will not advice you how you should live but a little warning from me , Don't think true peace can be achieved without any bloodshed, so you two should always be ready for a fight and if you have a child don't hide her from the supernatural it will make her weak. And the weak always suffered from the strong " we just nodded. I will have to train harder . " Ok with that serious talk out of the way you have some rest tonight here a leave tomorrow, since we will also leaving this town "  we then bid our farewells and went to the room we were led to.
Roxanne POV:
With my talk with the couple over I closed my and have a talk with Ciel ' ciel tell how did the analysis go '  [ master it seems when super Devils release their true form they condensed their aura and give that aura some properties corresponding to thier bloodline and let it flow through whole body without leaking anything, that is why when Sirzechs realese his true form he destroys everything in his path without any resistance] ( of course this is total bulshit ) ' so in short I have to hold my aura flow like blood in my body ' [ yes master , but I advise you to do that when all of your bloodlines are released] ' well ciel add that to the list we have to experiment on after releasing my angel side '
I then opened my eyes since I could feel luci-chan coming towards me . I smiled wryly at her said " sorry about not telling you that we are going to leave tomorrow but , I didn't expect Rizevim to come her personally, and since his pride was hurt he most likely would come to hunt me down tomorrow" Luciana just shook her head and said " don't worry mistress where you will go I will always follow you " " aww thank you luci - chan " I then hug her tightly.
* Next day *
We are currently bidding farewell to the couple and exchanging contacts if a need arrives. After that me and Luciana both went to the apartment and packed our things and erased all the traces of us living here . We went as far to create  a fake memory of a another family who lived there.
Well do you think It's overkill nah in this world there are people who can even search memories so it is very nessacery.
Now both me and Luciana are on a car driving towards the exit of the city .
Luciana: mistress now how will you do your training
Roxanne: well luci- chan I have mastered my magic so i think I should master my weapons . Also I think it is time for me to get some real combat experience.
Luciana:  so do you wish to travel and gain combat experience  against different opponents .
Roxanne: yes that's the plan.
Luciana: mistress I suggest we make a base for our work
Roxanne: hmm you are right , but don't worry we will first travel around the world and become stronger and after that we will make our base , besides I already have a good place in mind. ' I hope this journey will be interesting '