Chapter 19

The leader wore black dress that covered her body . There can also see some chains hanging in her outfit she also has a hood that covers her face only showing her bottom half of her face. Yes this is Shaltier or Roxanne. But unlike before she doesn't have her bubbly personality she is completely serious.

Other members of the shadow garden all wore black outfits

Other members of the shadow garden all wore black outfits. Some wore black clothes with a hood. Some covered their faces while using  a vail while  others  wore the same black outfit except they wore a face mask that covered their bottom half of the face.
For outsiders they would think this is a meeting between fellow assassins but they couldn't be more wrong . Because whenever they went on a mission they would create too much of a commotion.
The one to answer Roxanne's question was answered by the one near her right " we should intervene since kokobiel most likely wants to have another great war. And that's something we should avoid at any cost . "
" I agree we should find the most suitable time and neutralize the situation. "
" I second that "
" I suggest we capture kokobiel as soon as he appears . "
" Yes we should guard near the two heiresses as they would be his targets "
Various suggestions were suggested by the group . If any other faction would see this they would have died of embarrassment and shame due to how smoothly this group is working .all of them are fixing other's faults in their suggestions and making it more achievable. This is the discipline and harmony other governments lack  . Especially the devils where they only agree to something they only get profit.
After an hour of discussing they all reached a conclusion and that is ,
" as we discussed we will attack kokabiel and his army when he reveals his location till then we will go to kouh town and watch out for his next move ."
All of them nodded. Roxanne saw this then stood up and as  did the others . She then said " then I as the leader declare this meeting is herby over "
As soon as she said that a huge magic circle appeared beneath them and they all disappeared . After a while a small  magic circle appeared and a person who was listening to their conversation teleported away to report his findings. After he teleported the same big magic circle appeared and all the missing members appeared in their positions but right now they were in their casual clothes.
" Well that was amusing to see " replied a woman  that was near Roxanne. She is a cute silver-haired girl on the verge of becoming a woman. Her heterochromatic eyes glisten in deep crimson and light sky blue. This, among her many strikingly beautiful features, is the most prominent one. When her lips part, they reveal a set of pure white fangs. She is  seen wearing a gothic dress.