1. Drugged

Chapter-1 ✿

  ✿ Chapter-1 ✿

"Ahnnn"

I thrust into her as she moaned scratching my back but I cared less that time. She was whimpering with my each strokes when suddenly my phone rings echoing it's tone in the whole room.

I ignored at first but it kept ringing making me cursed as I moved to pick it up.

'Viraj'

I sighed and picked up the phone when my eyes fell on the caller's I'd.

"Yes Viraj"

I say to into the cell, helding the phone against my ears.

"Bhai where are you? We have to leave in an hour, badi ma is asking for you"
"Ahh I'll be there in 20"

Saying I cut the call and stepped out of the bed. This deal is important for us otherwise I won't be going there this time.

"Where are you going?"

I felt a tug on my wrist, making me turn back to look at the girl laying there makes infront of me.

I jerked my hand off her hold and started to wear my clothes.

"You can't leave me like that"

I glared at her clenching my jaw. She passed me a flirtatious smile and crawled towards me. Her fingers started to halt at my toned stomach as they started to go down when I clutched her hand.

"Ahh"

She hissed at the force, and stares at me with tears in her eyes.

Huh crocodile's one!

"Don't you dare touch me"

I gritted my teeth and passed her a death glare before picking my watch from the side table, moving out.

"My work? You said I will get it what about it?"

Huh now we are talking.

"You will get it done by tomorrow"

Saying I left the room and made my way downstairs through the corridor towards  my car that was parked in the porch.

I knew it she was doing all this for her work to get done, either it's money or fame.

Vikram, my P.A, Cum assistant opened the car door.

"To the port sir?"

I nodded at him, before powering my MacBook, going through my mail. My phone rang taking my attention towards it. Without looking at the caller I'd I picked it up as I spoke into the cell.

"Rathore here"
"I know that you Idiot"

The yell from the other side made me pulled the phone away from my ear.