47. Shower

Unedited
.
.
.
✿Chapter - 47✿

My heart started to papilate hearing the lines

My heart started to papilate hearing the lines. Though he was just singing the already sung song but hearing this from him was anything but normal for me?nah! But my heart skipped a beat when he started to get down in his knee. Is it what I'm thinking?

"Isha" He held my hand making me look at him as he continued to say,

"I know I have hurted you a lot. I know I shouldn't have make it my way but what could I have do? I just did what comes to my mind"

What he is doing? Is he apologizing or what?

"I was obsessed by you since the time I saw you for the first time in this place. I tried to control my emotions when I got to know that the boundaries that I have made around my heart has now started to get weak, but couldn't. I didn't know when you started to control my heart as well as my mind. At first I thought it's just an attraction and I'll forget you after sometime but it didn't so I started to get engage with other girls to forget you but I failed to do so"

"I started to follow you from there and that's the main reason for which you are behaving like this now to me but I don't regret doing that"

Ahh the audacity of this man- let it be Ishu first listen to him, let him complete it first- yeah yeah!

"I know it was all my plan, I know it did hurt you, the way I married you, the way was stalking you but trust me baby I just wanted to get close to you, I just wanted to keep you close to me"

I blinked my eyes, continuing to hear him as he said further,

"I knew I'm being selfish here but at the same type I wanted to keep you close to me. But I know this wasn't right but the time you came into my suite it was end of my thinking because after that ai just couldn't able t agree with the idea of keeping you away from me"

"I have started to feel different for you bunny" he paused before adding " and if my confession is the only thing that can keep you to me then I won't hesitate to say that baby"

God! Is it coming?

"I'm in love with you Ishana Ekansh Rathore"

Did I hear right?

"Yes- I love you so fucking much baby that I can do anything to keep you close to me. I know I don't deserve youbut just because I don't deserve you that doesn't mean I'll let you go away from me. I'll prove myself worthy for you. But I'll never let you go away from me and I'll do anything to make my words true"

I gulped looking at the dedication in his eyes- ahh I'm confided like what kind of confession is this? Is this how a guy should propose a girl? Like I didn't expected this from my hubby ahh I know he could have make it more romantic but I know him better he is so much of himself ahh but the things he said was just making me sure about whatever he is saying is so fucking true.