44. Diwali

Unedited......

Chapter-44

✿Chapter-44✿

"An..ansh" I shuttered calling him but gasped the next moment when he grabbed my neck and pinned me to the wall beside the door before gritting,

"How dare you?"

I shivered looking at his red eyes as his hold tightened making me choke my breath. But I was confused thinking what he is talking about? What I did that made him this angry?

"How dare you call him darling baby" he gritted squeezing my cheeks from his other hand. I tried to say something but infront of his tight hold my all tried goes in vain.

I didn't know when did I started to cry until the tear rolled down my cheeks falling on my hand that was around his hand. He left me suddenly as I started to cough because it had been difficult for me to breath now.

I tried to inhaled as much air I can leaning onto the wall but my legs gave up as I sat down on the floor couching by taking the support of the wall.

"Hey baby look here- look at me take a deep breath-" I heard him saying as soon I felt his hand rubbing my back but my eyes were blurred by now due to my tears as I closed my eyes leaning my head to the wall and tried to calm my breath.

"Isha-" he tried to call me again but I jerked his hand that was touching my cheeks. My mind was blank right now. It's all messed up. I don't know what to do right now. Tear gather in my eyes thinking about my situation but I was gald that my eyes were glad and he couldn't see me in this state.

I stood up turning and walked direct to towards the closet and locked the doors before entering inside the washroom. I locked the door before standing under the showers before tapping it on. I let my tear falls as the water wash my tears away hiding it under them.

I couched down leaning on to the before wrapping my hands around my knees as I cried for being like this. I hate him for doing this to me. But at the same time I'm not able to hate him which was just frustrating me.

When everything is going good in between us than why he has to do like this everytime? Why he has to manhandle me everytime? We could have talked wisely for a matter no? I didn't call that guy darling intentionally - it just a normal talk! Why he has to behave like this? This is my real self. Im like this only he has to understand this!

I hiccups hiding my face into my knees as I cried. I heard the door opening after sometime but I didn't opened my eyes or even raised my head to look who it was. Sometimes I wonder how he enters inside even after when I have locked the doors? And again how can I forget he is The Ekansh Rathore!