46. Birthday

Unedited....

⁠✿⁠Chapter-46

"Is it important for me to go?" I asked in a small voice looking at my fingers that were placed on my lap as I was sitting on the bed

I heard him sigh as he didn't reply. I raised my head to look at him only to find him continuing his work that he was doing on his laptop. Wait- how dare he ignore me? I was going to say something when I realised what had happened.

I don't after hearing his confession my heart feels scared around him. I don't know what to do and what not to. The scene of him stepping back from the cliff is still not leaving my sight. I can bear anything but losing him- it's not in my mind. I'm feeling like-

Ab kis disha jau.....

( Now in which way I should go.....)

"Isha" I jerked hearing his voice as I hummed in response,

"Hmm?"

"Go and get ready we are getting late" he said in a soft tone making me nod. I don't know why I nodded even if I didn't want to go. Alsh! I sighed before stepping out of the bed and making my way towards the closet.

~~

The car stops with a screeching sound as I looked out of the window where paparazzi were standing in a crew. There is a business meeting held here where he is invited as a chief guest. So he wanted me to accompany him to the party.

I took a deep breath when I saw the cars coming out of the car and standing in front of our car. I don't know why I am feeling this nervous today. Ahh Ishu it's just a party, you have attended many. And your Ansh is here also so what's the tension baby- yeah he is here? But a question crosses my mind making me halt at my place.

Is everything still the same between us now?

Suddenly the door of my side opened and I saw a hand coming my way. I raised my head to look at the owner- only to find my husband standing there. He blinked his eyes as if he was assuring me not to worry. He is here! Yeah he is here!

I tried to smile before placing my hand in his as he tightened his hold around my hand before pulling me out. I stepped out of the car as he stood in front of me, hiding me from the media. I corrected my dress and raised my head only to make eye contact with him.

He suddenly pecked my forehead before pulling back as his hand snaked around my waist pulling me to himself as I heard the hooting sound of the papzs. I smiled at the cameras that were flashing at us.

"Ishana here Ishana look here"
"Mr Rathore here"
"Hey love birds look here-"

I heard the papzs screaming in a loud voice. I flipped my hair back smiling at the camera as I shifted closer to him. I felt him kissing my crown as a small smile formed on my face.