25. Navratri

Happy Diwali 🪔

A very happy and healthy Diwali to all my Lavenders, fellow writers and their family. I wish on this auspicious occasion, may your dreams shine as bright as the Diwali lights and you'll laugh joyfully and eat as much candy floss, I wish to eat

I wish ki iss week mere 3k ho jae and if u guys wish ki meri ye wish puri ho toh shyd ho bhi jae♥️

Anyway aaj mujhe bahut dar padi h Ghar mein but still I'm here with an update khair chodo I just wanted to share it but uk kaha bolu toh yaha bol dia!

Ahh ab time nhi lete hue!

Happy reading with a very happy Diwali 💗

Chapter-25

I applied a layer of red nail paint over my nails, colouring them red as I blew air over it and grinned looking at my hand after that

I applied a layer of red nail paint over my nails, colouring them red as I blew air over it and grinned looking at my hand after that. They look beautiful. It was the last day of Navratri as tomorrow was dussehra. We have to leave for the mandir in half an hour for doing the Pooja as it's last day. Ma did say that afterwards some sweets and clothes will be distributed among the public by the king and queen. King and queen! It all sounds so unrealistic like I still can't believe things like that still exist. Though they don't rule over now but they still do have the rights here.

I looked towards the door as the door hung opened and entered my husband with his phone against his ear, which was held by his hand there. "Ansh" I whisper yell, waving my hand in the air as he looked towards me before raising his brows. I gestured at him to, come to me through my hand as he started to walk in my direction.

"Yes I'll be there by next week" he spoke into the call as I forwarded my hand in front of him. He looked at my hand before taking in his hand making me slap his hand. He raised his brows as he hummed "hmm" into the call before cutting it. "What-" he opened his mouth to say something but I was quick to interrupt him "you see some change in my hand?" I grinned waving my fingers "umm yeah they are softer then before you changed your lotion?" he said while taking my hand in his with a nod. "What- Ansh" I glared at him standing on the bed in front of him in my knees. "Yes Ansh ki jaan" he smirked wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer but I was quick to keep my hand on his chest maintaining the distance.

"No" I paused before showing my hands to him again "see my nails and tell me what's different today in my hand?" I grinned as he looked at my hand before taking them in his hand. "Nail paint?" He raised his brows looking at me as I Bob my head with a Cheshire cat smile.

"How does it look?"
"Beautiful" I'm sure I must be blushing by now as he kissed my painted nails. "Hai nn! I knew it already, I know everything looks beautiful on me" I flipped my hair turning around, taking my hand out of his hold as I stepped down from the bed before walking towards the closet with a huge smile on my face, grinning to myself.