42. Pregnant

Guys there is an author naming her book same as mine "DASTAK" and when I confronted her she agreed to change it but later she text me saying she isn't going to change it. I asked her to sort it out calmly between us too but she started to out story!
.
.
Tbh someone did the same with meant to be ur's too tbh I could have used yours but I used ur's because I wanted my books to be different from others and here she is saying she isn't crossing any law or copyright so she isn't gonna change it. I chose DASTAK because it was different. I wanted my people to know it as DASTAK  not in a pile of novels.

.
.
I asked her but now she isn't replying to me. Idk if I'm doing right by this or not but I'm hurt she started her book a few days back only so I asked her to change as she can change it but she denied!
.
.
There's been so much happening with me in the last few days, I'm mentally disturbed tbh I dnt share my miseries with anyone but here idk why to say....
.
.
In an attempt to save my head I broke my leg and my ligament is badly damaged I'm on bedrest for the last few days and maybe for the next 20 days too but yh I'm trying to walk!

I'm not stable right now but here it is another thing ahh!
.
.
Anyway padh lo aap log!
.
.
✿Chapter-42✿

"Humne koshish ki thi pitaji pr hum nakaam rhe" Rajkumari Isha said hanging her head low

(I tried dad but I failed to do so)

"Humne aapse ye umeed nhi ki thi Rajkumari" Raja Udyapratb shakes his head in disappointment before leaving her chamber as she sat on the bed with a hung.

She lowered her gaze as tears pierced in her eyes. She disappointed her father again. He had faith in her. He thought she could do this but again she just disappointed him. But what she can do- she can't betray the hukum just like that.

She remembers how he always looked at her. It was different. The way he treated her till she was there was different. The way her father described him was totally different. It's like she met a different person there. He wasn't brutal he was different.

The love he holds for his public was so real. The way he used to talk with her was so real. She still remembers what he said when she was coming back.

"Humare rajya ke darwaze aapke liye humesha khule rhenge Rajakumari sa aap chahe to yaha kabhi bhi aa skti hai"

(The doors of our kingdom will always be open for you, princess, you can come here anytime you want)

Though she went there with a purpose but the time she spent with him there was not in her plan. The way she used to look at him was not in her plan. Why did she find a different man in him? Different to the man whom her father described to her? Was they not the same person?

She fell on the bed as her hair spread on the bed. She closed her eyes remembering his touch. She still feels how his fingers tangle with her hair.