29. Kiss?

Kya baat hai Aaj toh appko ne target 24 ghante se pehle hi complete kr dia like bruh! You guys can do it .... It's just sometimes you don't wanna do it lol 😭
.
.
But I'm happy and as I said target complete hone pr update so here it is!
.
.
Btw yr agar mein comment krne ko bolti toh it doesn't mean ki fullstop likhna h u k I understand ki u guys are excited abt next chps but bruh ye thori krna h inbetween krne ko bolti re mein! Imagine u r waiting a series nd u have to write ur views bss!
.
.
Khair! Samay kimti hai!
.
.
Happy reading 🫶🏻

✿Chapter-29✿

"I'll be there by the end of this week    Mr

"I'll be there by the end of this week    Mr. Adam, I think it won't be a problem then"
"Yeah sure, have a good day Mr. Rathore"

I nodded before exiting the zoom meeting as I leaned back on the couch closing my eyes.

"Koun hai vo?" ( who is she ?)
"Rukiye Maharaj abhi pata krke batate hai hum" ( Wait Maharaj, I will find out and let you know )

I nodded as the rajmantri walked towards one of the saniks. I stared at the girl who was now plucking the flower giggling on something her friend said. 

(Sanik- soldier, rajmantri - Minister)

"Areh sunno idhar aao" I heard the rajmantri calling one of the sanik, as he came towards him.
(Hey listen come here)

"Jao aur pata krke batao vo ladki koun hai" the sanik nodded before going back as the rajmantri came back to stand beside me.
(Go and find out who that girl is)

I kept my gaze stilled on the girl who was clad in a light yellow colour ghagra choli with organza fabric dupatta over her shoulder trying to cover her milky white skin but couldn't because of the translucent fabric.

Her hair was tied in a French braid which was raven brown in colour with shining stones pluck in between them that were in the shape of stars.

She pluck the flower before putting it in her hair with a smile as she asked something turning to her friend, the smile didn't leave her face for even a second.

"Vo sitamgadh ke Raja Udyapratb ki beti hai hukum" the sanik said while trying to calm his heavy breathing which was the indication that he came here running.

(She is the daughter of the king of sitamgadh hukum)

I nodded my head hearing him still keeping my gaze at her fix, who was now walking towards a group of soldiers, maybe walking back to her home.

"Hukum chle?"  (Hukum shall we go?)

It was when I heard rajmantri's voice as I nodded my head at him absent minded. My mind was still at the girl.
What was she doing in my premises? She came here just to pluck a mere flower leaving her whole rajaya just like that. I