6. Contract

Okay guys this is the last update until and unless the target is completed as in I'm very much disappointed from you guys, like last chapter got 600+ views and votes aren't even 170. I know I have so many silent readers but lavenders at least you guys can vote, I'm not asking for 200 comments, at least you guys can drop a heart right?It really feels like ahh kya bolu when you guys pm me asking for the next update, areh bro understand I'm a student too and I can't make it out of course but I still try to and now it's your duty to complete the Target.

So anyway here is the new update, dedicated to my lavenders who were messaging me and did spam the comment section of the last chapter lol, areh aaisa mt kia kro yr like mein nn bahut vo hu ( ab smjh jao hehe) ye sab dekh kr pighal jati hu hehe🤧

Chlo ab chapter padh lo!

✿Chapter-6✿

"What the fuck"

Ekansh yelled as soon as he read the first clause of the contract that she passed him.

"What this fuck is this?"

He glared at her throwing the contract on the table as soon as she raised her head to look at him hearing his yell.

"Contract"

I glared at her as she shrugged.

"I can see that too"
"Is this how a contract is made?"

I gritted.

"Why? What's the problem in this?"
"What problem? Look at the clauses here- condition no. 1 , Ekansh Rathore has to give a chocolate daily to Ishana Chauhan.

Condition -2, Ekansh Rathore can't shout on Ishana Chauhan.

Condition -3, Ekansh Rathore has to take Ishana Chauhan out for a trip every weekend-"

"Why are you telling me I know all these conditions, I was the one who made this"

She interrupted me making me close my eyes.

"Is this how a contract is made, Ishana" I hissed as she scoffed. I stopped myself from saying something as the waiter came and placed the food. I had already told Vikram to do all the arrangements, and that fool ordered the food also.

I'm only surrounded by stupids !

"Can I have a glass of orange juice please?"

I frowned hearing her, why she wants an orange juice now when she has this chocolate shake here already.