22. Dance

Chapter-22

I looked around taking a look around the peoples then sighed looking down bringing my attention back to my juice that was in my hand

I looked around taking a look around the peoples then sighed looking down bringing my attention back to my juice that was in my hand. We were in the party now. I have my saree into a siffon-one now which had stones in between but the thing that made me frown was these stones were heavier than usual and were shining in a different way, which ma gave me as he too has changed into a black tux with the same border that my saree has.

After the meet-up he distributed some gifts among the public with some sweets, then walked into the party with me beside him. We greeted some guest after that. I was waiting for the cake cutting but this over here don't like cutting cakes so it's not happening. Like can you imagine that? He don't like cutting cakes? Is he for real? Alash! I sighed pouting my husband -wait did anyone said something time ago that such a sweet of a wife she is? Then what are you doing right now Ishu? Ahh I screamed internally when my mind mocked at me.

He got a call and is now taking in one corner from where he is looking at me now and then making me roll my eyes at him, as here I'm sitting on a table. I looked towards the food stall as my stomach growled. Ishu chl vaha kuch kahte hai! I know this was the only thing she was asking me to do as I stood up to leave when I saw a producer coming in my direction. I pretend like I didn't saw him as I literally ran towards the food counter and order a chaat for myself.

Well I don't like him to be honest-like his nature. How he behaved around women. He acts so much touchy and cringe though he didn't act like that with me for once but still I have heard and even seen him doing that. I took my chaat and started to devour it moaning into his taste as soon as it hits my taste buds. Damn ansh really did a good job appointing the chef who made this.

Suddenly someone came and stood in front of me making me frown as I raised my head to glare at the person but soon that glare was tuned into a grin. "Ansh try this chaat it's so yummy-what are you doing?" I looked at him being confused as he pulled the pallu over my breast correcting it as now it was hiding my blouse.

"Why do you pull it over, it's fashion that way-"
"I liked it this way jaan, and you don't need to follow any fashion you are yourself a walking fashionista"

I grinned at his last word flipping my hair back but frowned, not finding his gaze on me. He was looking at the side with his jaw clenched. Following his gaze I looked in the same direction where he was looking only to find sunny standing there who looked nervous as he looked to the other side before walking away.
Who happened to him suddenly? I shrugged before turning back to my husband.

"Ansh" I called him but he didn't look at him and kept looking in the same direction. "Ansh eyes here" I said sternly grabbing his cheeks as I turned his face back towards me. He looked at me before looking at my hand that was on his cheeks as soon as a smirk appeared on his face.