14. Pagphera

Heheh i didn't know you guys will be this much interested ahha ok I'll be sharing it on my board and bruh! Do give ur opinion there and tell me what to do okays...! And to my silent readers guys i hope I can make you talk there ahah lol 🤣
.
.
Now happy reading but first bite- fuck it is vote okie guys? (My keyboard is getting more excited then me)-here and comment yooo!
.
.
Chapter-14

Ishana knocked on the door before entering inside the study room as Ekansh looked at her for a second before continuing his work back

Ishana knocked on the door before entering inside the study room as Ekansh looked at her for a second before continuing his work back. It was half past ten in the night, all were retired back to their rooms post dinner. Ekansh had some work regarding his ongoing project which is so much important for Rathores, so he was in his study working on it.

"Here" She whispered keeping a box wrapped in a designing paper that probably looks like a gift wrap, on the table. Ekansh looked at the box with his peripheral vision as he took a deep breath before taking the box in his hand,  throwing it against the wall in the Swift as a gasped left her mouth by his sudden action.

"What the hell-" she glared at him for doing so as she walked towards the wall before picking the box in her hands.

"Exactly what the hell-Isha!" He yelled standing up from his seat "how many times do I have to tell you that I don't want it?"
"But I want you to take it Ansh" she said walking towards him as he gritted his teeth before pulling her to himself with a jerk by her wrist, snaking his arms around her waist.

"Didn't you hear what I just said?"
"But-" he grabbed her jaw making her a pout as she stared at him blinking his eyes like a fish.

"Don't test my patience Isha, you know I don't want it and here you are doing it again and again" he gritted with furry in his eyes as his hold her was getting tighten by his each word.

His eyes were fixed at her lips that were formed in a pout, which wasn't helping him a bit. He gulped his saliva looking at her. His hands started to roam around her waist over her satin night gown. She has started to wear night gowns now, as her mother-in-law has asked her to. Suhana has seen his daughter in law coming back late in night and then changing into saree though she couldn't handle it too, so she had asked her not to.

His eyes traveled to her eyes as his hodl loosens on her body as soon as he saw her moist eyes. It was when it realised what he was doing. He immediately left her and ran his fingers into her hair in frustration cursing himself for doing so. He looked at her being guilty when he saw her hiccupping. He tried to hold her hand but she was quick to jerk it off.

"Isha I'm sorry"

She kept mum looking down, letting her tears to fall down on the ground as he walked in her direction. He pulled her to himself and tried to hug her when she pushed him back, making him sat on the chair that was behind him. She turned to go but he held her wrist and pulled her back making her land on his lap.