10. Kheer

✿Chapter-10✿

"I hope you know how to cook? It's your first rasoi today, you know it right?"

She nodded when mom asked her. I was surprised knowing she knows how to cook, well I didn't expect her to know how to cook. But it's good. I looked at her retreating figure as she walked behind mom going towards the kitchen. My eyes travelled to her exposed waist that was peeking out of her saree as she walked.

Has to admit it she did have a good figure!

Fuck it Ekansh!

I cursed shaking my head as I cleared my throat before walking towards the dining area, sitting on my chair. Other's too sat on their respective chairs when a voice came of so much excited Tanmay as he asked.

"Where is Ishana?"

I don't like him calling my wife by her name. My wife ! It sounds so strange to my tongue but it's fill feels so familiar inside my heart.

"Tanmay is this away to address your bhabhi? She is elder then you nn" Dadima glared at him.

"But dadima we are almost of same age and it's so odd to call her bhabhi-"
"Tanmay" he mumed when dadu passed him a stern look. He pouted looking down at the table.

Mom came out with Chachi after couple of seconds and sat on their respective seats when dadima asked.

"Where is choti bahu?"
"She is preparing kheer ma-"
"And I doubt she knows making it"

Mom interrupted chachi making an annoying face with a sigh. Dadima shakes her head at her but kept mum. Well I got to know it already my mother didn't like my wife. Well my wife !

Ahh this feeling!

Get grip Ekansh!

I heard the giggling of payal but didn't turned back as I knew who was coming. 
"It smells so good bhabhi" Tanmay grinned when he her putting tray of bowls on the table.

She served the bowl to everyone and at last me, standing beside me. Though I know how much she wanted to sit right.  I was in my study last night, K didn't wanted to fight with her as I knew she will not let my single talk go and will reply back to me, which I didn't wanted to.

Today when I find her ogling at me it did made me feel proud for making this body. She behaved like I didn't noticed her but she didn't knew I was noticing her since long. The moment she stepped down the aisle just made me feel different. I didn't knew she will look this much beautiful in this saree. Though I know this was way too heavy for her to carry this but whatever it is she has her own elegance for everything.