43. Race

Unedited...

✿Chapter-43✿

"Tareef kriye meri but not in a casual way" Ishana said with a smirk as she pushed him a little by his chest before making her way towards the two chairs that were left in one corner of the balcony

(Compliment me but not in a casual way)

Ekansh looked at her being amused as he leaned on to the couch more spreading his legs wide as his one hand rested on the headrest of the couch and other on his thighs.

His eyes didn't left her for even a second as he gaze travel down to her body. He wonders if his wife even leave a chance not to slay! Like everytime she comes in front of him is just an another look of her. He is already amazed by her looks but now it's like he started fall for her night looks more.

The short satin night gown reaching till her mid thingh was just giving him a good look of her creamy sexy legs

The short satin night gown reaching till her mid thingh was just giving him a good look of her creamy sexy legs. The celadon shade night gown was enhancing her beauty like everytime. He cursed taking a deep breath as he saw her smiling looking at the magazine.

Ishana look at the magazine theat was kept on the small coffee table as a small smile crept on her lips looking at the Forbes cover page where his picture was there. A blush crept on her cheeks as she looked at him. Why her husband has to look this handsome? She is sure that many other girls have dropped over him by looking at this coverpage.

But not everyone can have him nn! Only she has the right over him! She smirked at her thoughts as it boosted her ego when he heard him singing.

"Hansata Hua Nurani Chehara
Kaali Zulfe Rag Sunaharaa
Teri Jawaani Tauba Re Tauba Re
Dilaruba Dilaruba, Dilaruba Dilaruba"

She turned to look at him in a swift only to find him singing as he locked his eyes with hers. Her heart started to papilate as he stood up singing, before walking in her direction.

"Hansata Hua Nurani Chehara
Kaali Zulfe Rag Sunaharaa
Teri Jawaani Tauba Re Tauba Re
Dilaruba Dilaruba, Dilaruba Dilaruba"