55. Aniversary

✿Chapter-55✿

I opened the door of the car and stepped out without waiting for the guards to do so for me as I headed towards the building infront

I opened the door of the car and stepped out without waiting for the guards to do so for me as I headed towards the building infront. I ignored the cards are the receptionist who stood up when she saw me coming but I ignored her and headed towards the elevator pressing the buttons of the top floor.

"Where is him?" I asked as soon as I saw one of his guards present there, when I stepped out of the elevator.

"Mam sir is in the conference room, there is a meeting going on-"
"Where is the conference room?"

I asked interrupting him making my face straight.

"Mam there is a meeting going on you can wait in the cabin for-"
"I asked where is the meeting room" .

I hissed answering as he nodded his head before gesturing me to come as he mumbled a small sorry.

"This was mam"

He said as he stopped infront of a door where it was craved in a bold letters written CONFERENCE ROOM as he opened the door for me and held the handle till I entered inside.

"If we invest in this profit it will give us-"

The person who was giving the presentation stopped as soon as I entered inside as everyone shifted their eyes towards me. Soon the lights of the room got on as I started to search for the familiar pair of orbs when my gaze stopped at him.

There he sat, at the other end of the table in middle. He looked into my eyes straight as I looked back at him with the same intensity. I walked closed to the table as my heels clicked on to the polished tiles.

"Excuse me gentlemen but I need to talk to my husband in private"

I said in a loud voice as I could feel their eyes at me which was filled with curiosity. But I ignored all their looks as I continued to stared into his eyes. He didn't teared his eyes with mine may be trying to read my face.

Soon everyone started to leave the conference room when they didn't find him saying anything as they may got his silence as an answer. And at last Vikram bhaiya left the room closing the door after him.

I took the pictures out of my handbag as soon as he left before throwing it towards him on the table. He lowered his gaze to have a look at the pictures before holding it again with mine.

"Is it true?"

I asked trying to normalise my voice but I failed to for which I cursed myself. I don't why I'm like this? I know this pictures are moffed but I just wanted to hear it from his mouth.